FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Svt Sonic Blue Front Bumper Free...seriously
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
if i had a previous gen i'd be all over it, its free.
http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showt...p?t=211913
I have added my request to the thread.
Thats a great deal even though its in ruff shape. I added my name to the list But honestly to bring that bumper back to life it will need alot of work fogs, grill, and the big $$$ the lip. It will be perfect for my drag car not sure what Kevin has planned for it but let the battle begin lol.
I voted for you Kev.
is he a member on here? He should of offered it to us 1st?
he is a member i think but he like never comes on, i've msg'd him to come to the meets he responded once then never again IMO hes a little strange lol.
Lol well if you're calling ppl strange, then I don't expect them to show lol jks. :lol: :lol:
Spinal,Sep 24 2009, 10:44 AM Wrote:he is a member i think but he like never comes on, i've msg'd him to come to the meets he responded once then never again IMO hes a little strange lol.
[right][snapback]294848[/snapback][/right]
He kinda went away after we all hammered him for posting up his street racing exploits and various kills ... most of which sounded bogus anyway.
WOW!
I offered him $100 for this bumper a year or so ago, and he wouldn't sell me it lol.
this explains a lot lol.
Sucks to be him $100 bucks he could of had. I PM'd him aswell he said his inital buyer lol can't even call it a buyer lol backed out.
ya i saw this on FJ not to long ago, then came here and saw it was already spotted haha was gunan say it wud be perfect for the drag car... beats the heck outta the cut up stocker and u dont need a grill to cover up that intercooler and fogs are useless anyways lol