FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Subforum In "from The Streets"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why not make a subforum, like "the bunny cage" but only in the From the streets section for everyone to ONLY post up pics of their rides..i just think this would be good so when you wanna see someone's car, you don't have to look through all the policital BS about ford and whatever other stuff is in there
Good luck..

the mods pretend to listen but nothing ever happens,,

I'm been pressin for a gallery since season 1
like the idea of a gallery, but don't want anymore sub fourms.
FocusGuy7476,Aug 4 2006, 11:28 PM Wrote:like the idea of a gallery, but don't want anymore sub fourms.
[right][snapback]200982[/snapback][/right]

I agree!

There are WAY too many forums on this site.

WAY TOO MANY!

YOU HEARE ME STEVE???? WAY TOO MANY.

way too many.
Should do like the Feedback Section....Put the name of the memeber click on it and it's there car pictures. We be cleaner like that I think.
focusonthis_88,Aug 5 2006, 10:33 AM Wrote:Should do like the Feedback Section....Put the name of the memeber click on it and it's there car pictures.  We be cleaner like that I think.
[right][snapback]200993[/snapback][/right]

I like this idea.
focusonthis_88,Aug 5 2006, 09:33 AM Wrote:Should do like the Feedback Section....Put the name of the memeber click on it and it's there car pictures.  We be cleaner like that I think.

I second this idea!

and move to motion a verdict!
3rd.
focusonthis_88,Aug 5 2006, 09:33 AM Wrote:Should do like the Feedback Section....Put the name of the memeber click on it and it's there car pictures.  We be cleaner like that I think.

great idea....that way u don't even need name tags at the bbq :)

u'll know who it is right away just by looking at the car
NikiterZTS,Aug 8 2006, 01:30 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]201309[/snapback][/right]

Meh, not always, seeing as how some of us have a pretty stockisn exterior appearance :D

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Aug 8 2006, 02:02 PM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Aug 8 2006, 01:30 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]201309[/snapback][/right]

Meh, not always, seeing as how some of us have a pretty stockisn exterior appearance :D

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]201318[/snapback][/right]

I have a really good visual memmory ;)
Seperating the "user rides" threads from the general threads about things "from the street" is a good idea. Not sure if we could support the overhead of having a member gallery attached to your account like they do at Focusfanatics though.. that's something puppet would have to look at. Having a forum like the buy/sell feedback section might work..