FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Darkpuppet Repost Poll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Like it says..answer the poll..

read the evidence in this thread and i'm confident you'll make the right choice!

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.php...=0&#entry200038
did I mention that my video has 7 minutes of extra footage that nearly doubles the length of the video, and while it has some overlapping content, it contains pertinent content to the subject that is new and at the beginning of the video.

It gives context to the tail end which is repeated from Frost's post.

So sure, there's a bit of overlap, but it's not really a repost per se.

:D
Repost!
if you vote repost, you're basically saying that you're the type of person that walks into a movie after it's half done and you're fine with that... :P
Sorry man had to vote repost.
darkpuppet,Jul 31 2006, 04:54 PM Wrote:if you vote repost, you're basically saying that you're the type of person that walks into a movie after it's half done and you're fine with that... :P
[right][snapback]200045[/snapback][/right]

Puppet's a Wanker! :lol:
^..:ph34r:
damnit, I'm losing this one...

p.s. does this mean that someone is going to call Anthony's german yelling kid repost?
lol. i dont think people watch the videos in AnthonyD's posts. Most people surf break.com for themselves...

:lol:

I kid, I kid... :wub:
We didn't nedd 16 minutes of English shananigans. 9 minutes was just fine.
Give me my panties back!
not a repost, he posted the link to the entire clip not just part of it.
Wasn't it the new translation?
I voted for repost, cause i got as far as the 100 mph test and then I had seen enough!

:)
guys, darkpuppet is right. It's not a repost. No bow down and bask in his glory

geeez
nass,Jul 31 2006, 10:30 PM Wrote:guys, darkpuppet is right. It's not a repost. No bow down and bask in his glory

geeez
[right][snapback]200119[/snapback][/right]
holy :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass:
meford4u,Aug 1 2006, 02:37 AM Wrote:
nass,Jul 31 2006, 10:30 PM Wrote:guys, darkpuppet is right. It's not a repost. No bow down and bask in his glory

geeez
holy :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass: :1kissass:
[right][snapback]200120[/snapback][/right]

I don't understand why that ass is red?

...waits for the gay joke.
nass,Jul 31 2006, 10:46 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Aug 1 2006, 02:37 AM Wrote:

geeez
[right][snapback]200120[/snapback][/right]

I don't understand why that ass is red?

...waits for the gay joke.
[right][snapback]200123[/snapback][/right]

It's guys like you that make men like me look bad. Now where's my beer.

[Image: prephowned.jpg]
meford4u,Aug 1 2006, 02:48 AM Wrote:It's guys like you that make men like me look bad.  Now where's my beer.

[Image: prephowned.jpg]
[right][snapback]200124[/snapback][/right]

stop it, you're making me blush!
another thread whored to s***.