FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Spotted: Brucktown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so I'm waiting on davisville (heading west) to make a left-turn into my underground parking, when I see a very familiar blue zx3 with projector lights, a body kit, and zx3tuning.com running down the side of the car..

it drove right by me, and I waived to the driver which appeared to be a blonde chick, and was promptly ignored... :P

anyhoo.. I was that blue zx5 with project lights, kit and 'alternator whine' waiting to turn left.

car looks just as pimp as evah!
darkpuppet,Jul 14 2006, 04:44 PM Wrote:so I'm waiting on davisville (heading west) to make a left-turn into my underground parking, when I see a very familiar blue zx3 with projector lights, a body kit, and zx3tuning.com running down the side of the car..

it drove right by me, and I waived to the driver which appeared to be a blonde chick, and was promptly ignored...  :P

anyhoo.. I was that blue zx5 with project lights, kit and 'alternator whine' waiting to turn left.

car looks just as pimp as evah!
[right][snapback]197596[/snapback][/right]

sounds like a hot car with a hot chick