FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: St170 From Spain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi to all

I'm new on this forum, i come from "www.zonafocus.com", a spanish club.

In this moment i have a st170 grey, previously to this i had tdci 115 hp model, with "RS Kit" as we call it here.

A few photos for you, first of all of my ex-tdci model, and nex to that my actual ST170.

I will mount engine component:
Offroad pipe: http://focus.c-f-m.com/index.asp?PageActio...WPROD&ProdID=76

65mm Throttle Body for SVT Focus: http://focus.c-f-m.com/index.asp?PageActio...WPROD&ProdID=83

Too, i will change 2nd resonator in order to get a bit of "fat sound".

Best regards to all, and sorry about my poor english :cry:

[Image: 0018.JPG]
[Image: 118002.JPG]
[Image: 118001.JPG]
[Image: ea3ffae7.jpg]
[Image: Clima.JPG]

ST170 bought with 11.000 kmts, is 3 years old, 2years stopped without using, a good oportunity for me, i changed my tdci for this!

[Image: frontal6nw.th.jpg][Image: tras6ja.th.jpg][Image: lat6re.th.jpg]

[Image: mot0lu.th.jpg][Image: llanta8vg.th.jpg][Image: int7ud.th.jpg][Image: int21ux.th.jpg]

Rom, excellent choice ! Very nice autos !
Here in North America we would love the "ST 170" and the "RS"!
Rom is the RS available in Spain?
Those are definatley both beautiful cars!

I WISH we could get those in Canada!

Su inglés es bueno! (?) :D
Welcome!!! Sweet cars man!!

PS- Hope you enjoy your stay in Canada, jsut dont stay to long and if you do please dont take a job away from me!!!! j/k

WELCOME!

Stay a while.

Nice to have a EURO around.
I love the dash. The blue LED's in the centre cluster looks amazing. Is that climate control? I bet that wouldn't be an easy swap. The cars look great.
nice car!

glad to have you around!
Nice car... and you have auto climate control -drool-

They didn't see fit to even offer that as an option here sadly <_<

NefCanuck
Very sweet stuff. I wish they'd offer TDCi to the NA market. I'd forgo uber performance and make it a supreme corner carver.
Love the cars, lol I wish we had engines choices of the Tcdi's here over the plain jane 2.0 SPI and 2.0 Zetec, and 2.3 Duratec
Welcome from across the pond! Nice ST170 your have their. Our SVT's never came in that color, although I wish they did.
nice cars!! welcome
Welcome.

I like the automatic climate control you guys can order. I know you can buy the parts to do it, but i'm sure its not a straight forward swap over here.
Nice cars. My wife is from Spain, maybe you know her. From a town called Madrid?
winnipegkevin,Jun 16 2006, 08:30 PM Wrote:Nice cars.  My wife is from Spain, maybe you know her.  From a town called Madrid?
[right][snapback]193602[/snapback][/right]

:headbang:

Typically AMERICAN thing to say! ;)
Very nice cars and :hi:
Awesome car man! I love the ST170's. Especially the climate control, that is awesome!!
Penwraith,Jun 16 2006, 12:41 PM Wrote:Rom, excellent choice !  Very nice autos !
Here in North America we would love the "ST 170" and the "RS"!
Rom is the RS available in Spain?
[right][snapback]193414[/snapback][/right]

Hi, thx!

New RS is not still avaiable in spain, but you can buy an used RS, but very expensive!! Normal price here is about 22.000€!! Because is a limited and numered edition :(

Regards
jen_deans,Jun 16 2006, 12:48 PM Wrote:Those are definatley both beautiful cars!

I WISH we could get those in Canada!

Su inglés es bueno! (?)  :D
[right][snapback]193415[/snapback][/right]

Hi

Thanks!

"Su inglés es bueno!"--> good written even accent! very good

ZX5focused,Jun 16 2006, 01:41 PM Wrote:Welcome!!! Sweet cars man!!

PS- Hope you enjoy your stay in Canada, jsut dont stay to long and if you do please dont take a job away from me!!!!  j/k
[right][snapback]193429[/snapback][/right]

Thanks a lot! :D :D :D
Pages: 1 2