FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Cluster Bulbs Locations?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey chaps,

Could someone tell me where the cluster bulbs are located in Canadian Foci? I ordered the European stock face gauges, and then to my surprise I found out that the bulbs are positioned in different locations. What about Canadian ones?

Here is where they are located in US clusters (roughly):

[Image: bulb_locations.JPG]

Your input would be greatly appreciated!
I think the Canadian Focus would be the same as the american Focus, as our focus's is built in the states and mexico just like the american versions.
I would think that they would be the same... the only thing different on the cluster is the speedometer.

And as an off topic that I noticed last weekend.. my fuel gauge is E/ 1/2 /F ...Michelle's is 0 / 1/2 / 1 ... weird.
torradan,May 19 2006, 05:58 AM Wrote:And as an off topic that I noticed last weekend.. my fuel gauge is E/ 1/2 /F ...Michelle's is 0 / 1/2 / 1 ... weird.
Ha! Being myself a European, I would like to say that Americans are less pragmatic and less systematic than Europeans. Besides, the fact that European stock gauges come in the 0-½-1 scale versus the American E-½-F one only supports my claim :P It is not limited to face gauges, however, for we can see the same pattern in bureaucracy, traffic signage, and many other areas. You, guys [Canadians], are somewhere in between ;)