FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Need New Paint Job!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I finally got my body kit in (Evo-3) for my 20000 ZX3...
I am looking to either keep teh car silver or black with chrome flake.
I think for now I am just going to paint the kit silver and put it on, wait until next summer for a real paint job...
Any ideas as to where to get it done for a reasonable price? I live in London but don’t really mind driving to get it done..
Anything would be appreciated! Thanks!
What colour is the rest of the car?

If it were me, I'd wait until I can have it done properly. There is nothing more embarassing looking than a car with mis-matched parts. <_<

I'll suggest a cheap-ass place...however, I would NEVER take my car there.

MAACO. :ph34r:
haha, well my car is silver now, but body kit is still primered..
I'm not going to get a cheapo job done ut also just want to paint kit to match car and wait for next summer for the real paint job..
Suprisingly, your dealer may be able to quote you a nice price. Find out where they send their cars.

Ask them to call you when they're painting a silver focus, maybe they can toss your stuff in the booth with it.
yea, never though of that, I usually do alot of my work myself cause dealer prices are CRAZY.. but yea, I suppose if they are already doing something on a siler focus.. Thanks so much, I will look into it!!
That's what I did with my rear bumper.

However, I had to wait almost a month before another Grabber Green Focus came in. I guess they mix the paint per order. :unsure: