FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Whats With The Batmobiles Lately?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Remember that Focus Batmobile someone posted not long ago? Must be a disease.....

[Image: p_collins.jpg]
Batman nanananan Batman Batman!!! :huh:
:blink: :blink:

I'm not sure what hurts worse, the fact that they abused a Mustang to do that (Frighteningly, it looks almost good) or the fact that someone had the cojones to actually stand next to it dressed as Bat 'tard :blink:

NefCanuck
SVT ZX3,May 10 2006, 08:47 PM Wrote:Remember that Focus Batmobile someone posted not long ago? Must be a disease.....

[Image: p_collins.jpg]
[right][snapback]186688[/snapback][/right]

GHEY!!!!!!!!
poor car :(
[Image: batman.jpg]

ahha! :lol:
Car looks ghey, but the costume itself looks like a good knockoff of the real one...
I guess its the new thing?! :lol:
[SIZE=medium][COLOR=purple] HAWT!! ahahaha :lol:
That's more ghey than Robin.
more gay than Robin at a Village People concert.
More ghey than Robin at a Village People concert during the gay pride parade.
more gay than Robin at a Village People concert during the gay pride parade in San Francisco.

more gay than Robin at a Village People concert during the gay pride parade in San Francisco hosted by Big Gay Al and Elton John.
more gay than Robin at a Village People concert during the gay pride parade in San Francisco hosted by Big Gay Al and Elton John featuring a celebrity roast of Richard Hatch.
darkpuppet,May 11 2006, 07:53 AM Wrote:more gay than Robin at a Village People concert during the gay pride parade in San Francisco hosted by Big Gay Al and Elton John featuring a celebrity roast of Richard Hatch.
[right][snapback]186746[/snapback][/right]
wow, that's pretty gay.
:1gayfight2:
more gay than Robin at a Village People concert during the gay pride parade in San Francisco hosted by Big Gay Al and Elton John featuring a celebrity roast of Richard Hatch by George Takei in a leather biker's outfit.
Love it.

I wanna do that to my car now.
this thread got whored fast!
Yah and it's a mod doing it. For Shame

I think we should test that batmobile's resistance to C4 :D
Pages: 1 2