FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Fuel Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys i got a problem in my fuel system, On hard turns when my tank is 1/4 to 1/2 full my car will bog not allowing me to take a nice turn, has anyone else ever had a problem like this?? now i do have a powerworks system in the car. Do they have a perfomance tank or a slush stoper to be installed in a tank???
sweetg,Aug 25 2009, 11:49 PM Wrote:Hey guys i got a problem in my fuel system, On hard turns when my tank is 1/4 to 1/2 full my car will bog not allowing me to take a nice turn, has anyone else ever had a problem like this?? now i do have a powerworks system in the car. Do they have a perfomance tank or a slush stoper to be installed in a tank???
[right][snapback]293287[/snapback][/right]

Depending on the Year of the car and if its the stock tank/pump there is an active recall on the 00-03 (may be 04's aswell) fuel delivery system

and I had the same problem the recall fixed it up no prob

03N01
Fuel Delivery Module - Expires 10 years from the Original Warranty Start Date Regardless

I upgraded to an SVT pump They work alot better. There pretty much comparable to an inline Walbro 255.
you sure your not in to high a gear to be going round the corner in? :lol:
I would just up grade to the SVT pump and not waste time with an updated OE part
lol always take a turn at high rpms lol.

Thanks guy i will look into a svt fuel pump.