FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Slow Day At Work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well it is slow a work today so I thought I would put my bosses car out of storage and give it a quick clean.
[Image: 100_2033.jpg]

[Image: 100_2034.jpg]
That car is hideous.

Sorry man.
:mellow: um yeah....... :closedeyes: bling bling ??? :huh:
take the lights off and it would be alright. Atleast this grand am doesn't have all that plastic cladding on it
i dont mind it that much, i like the wheels.
Grand Am? :rolleyes: :blink:

Phil, you might have seen the Grand Am here in Saskatoon, extremely s*** body kit (no side skirts) all fiberglass, red, mother of all altezzas from hell, white windshield wipers, etc etc and another 2-1/2 etcs.......

Interesting car (in this thread) nonetheless, would definitely make me second look.....
Yeah but for a good reason?

I've had second and third looks at some pretty bad cars.
Chad, havent seen that Grand AM yet...but im gonna keep an eye out, sound like a beaut!
Not my thing. Too much bling bling from the chrome wheels.
FociPhil,May 2 2006, 02:56 PM Wrote:Chad, havent seen that Grand AM yet...but im gonna keep an eye out, sound like a beaut!
[right][snapback]184779[/snapback][/right]

I got my digicam in my car now all the time so if I see it, I'll snap some pics. It's VERY HARD to miss......lol
It wouldn't be quite so bad if it were sporting the factory front bumper. Aftermarket front end + rest of the car with facotry skirts=teh sucks
:lol: That car is hilarious.
Not into those rims to much...to much bling for that car. maybe on a lexus or audi..but grand am...
I on the other hand, love the way that car sits. I don't even like those cars, but with 20's (min) and a nice suspension setup, they can look really good.
I wanna put wheels like that on a Fusion SEL...Triple Black with chrome rims...would look awesome...
Wow all I got to say is there is a lot of hate going on here?
no hate. just opinions.

They're like assholes...everyone has one.

If you post stuff...expect some flack.
Xzibit called, he wants his Escalade rims back! :lol:

Nothing says "I'm trolling for MILF and cookies" like chromed oversized rims. :lol:
NOS2Go4Me,May 3 2006, 09:10 AM Wrote:Xzibit called, he wants his Escalade rims back! :lol:

Nothing says "I'm trolling for MILF and cookies" like chromed oversized rims. :lol:
[right][snapback]184959[/snapback][/right]

Now that was dam funny,

I expect some flack, but I thought some one would have something good to say, But thats cool. Its a good thing he didn't come on monday with me.
Tantrik ZX3,May 3 2006, 10:39 AM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,May 3 2006, 09:10 AM Wrote:Xzibit called, he wants his Escalade rims back! :lol:

[right][snapback]184959[/snapback][/right]

Now that was dam funny,

I expect some flack, but I thought some one would have something good to say, But thats cool
[right][snapback]184971[/snapback][/right]

Im sure youd have a different response if all that was on a G35 sedan or a lexus or something...
Pages: 1 2