FocusCanada Forums
Done. - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Technobabble (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Focus on Performance (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Done. (/showthread.php?tid=5903)

Pages: 1 2 3

Done. - bigman - 04-23-2007

its FINALLY done just waiting to get it tuned. Pics of the build are here http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures...l?id=2093008473. lemmeknow what you guys think. lates.

Done. - ZX5focused - 04-23-2007

let me know when you are bringing it down to get tuned!!

i was waiting for this post :D

edit: looks awesome!!!!

Done. - scotiacustom - 04-23-2007

very nice

Done. - habmann - 04-23-2007

Very nice looking.

Wish i had the ability to do something like that or the time.

Any idea what kind of numbers you'll be putting down with that setup?

Done. - SmokeBCBuDZ - 04-23-2007

Deadly.

Done. - NikiterZTS - 04-23-2007

that looks mad sweet....
do you work at some shop or is that just pure on the side project?

is Chatham by London?

Done. - Burnin21 - 04-23-2007

wOOT that looks amazin man! Good Job :)

Done. - 02_svt_guy - 04-23-2007

" Very Nice " "Success "

i work at a car audio/performance shop in chatham which is about an hour from london. im having it trailered to windsor to get tuned once i get the rest of the funds together for that. this was the first time working with metal, im used to wood from building speaker boxes and such. i do liek steel better now though. glad to see ppl liek the looks of this setup beacuse im going to be selling it in the fall to make a all stainless setup with equal length manifold. if i see 200WHP illbe happy. that number should be easily obtained though.

Done. - Flofocus - 04-23-2007

200 will be easily atained with that setup.

Good work dood B)

Done. - ANTHONYD - 04-23-2007

Yowza!

See you at the BBQ in August this year?

could be a possibilty man. 3 hours is quite a drive for food. mind you im a fat s*** so itll prolly be happenin. im hoping to get to the dyno day im may but i NEED to come up with the funds to get the car to the tuner.

Done. - ZX5focused - 04-23-2007

making the dyno day would be awesome...ill cruise up with you if ya want, well behind you anyways :lol:

Done. - ANTHONYD - 04-23-2007

^^^ 3 hours is nothing.

We had a half-dozen guys from Ottawa come last year.
Not to mention Windsor and Buffalo.

Suck it up.

We'll see you there.

:lol:

Done. - D-Dub - 04-24-2007

glad to see you finaly finished it..........how longs it been in the making now, 3 years? haha.....good job

Done. - kamilk69 - 04-24-2007

ohhh yea that is what i like to see, diy turbo builds,

looks great man, you did a good job,

i love this kind of stuff, diy is the s***.

finally there are more and more people comming around and realizing that its real easy to do just take a little bit of fabrication skills.

once again nice work.

Done. - bigman - 04-24-2007

ya its been a plan of mine for years but i just now have the money to do it. BBQ is all up to the old lady guys. gotta please her first.if shes down to go ill come. 3 hours is just a bit much for me is all. saving to buy a house, turboing my car and paying taxes are pretty high on the to do list. thanks for all the good comments to guys. BTW DIY is a BITCH. i lost countless hours of sleep stressing over the slightest things. maybe its just me, i ono.

Done. - bigman - 04-25-2007

another question should i run my 2.25" or build a 3" with res and turn down before i tune it. any input would be great. also tryin to keep noise down a bit so if i need a cat to keep it down ill do it but im also trying to keep costs down as well. i have the piping just need the res. thanks.

Done. - Flofocus - 04-25-2007

min Id go with your setup is 2.5, 3" would be ideal B)

Done. - bigman - 04-25-2007

i have a 2.25 not 2.5. im thiknin of building a 3" turndown from the DP to a res then turn it down before the bend at the tank. question is will it be worth the added noise.