FocusCanada Forums
Friend Wants A Foci Now... - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Technobabble (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Focus on Appearance (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Friend Wants A Foci Now... (/showthread.php?tid=10163)

Pages: 1 2

Friend Wants A Foci Now... - Cheffy - 04-13-2006

euro,Apr 11 2006, 04:26 AM Wrote:I was looking for a wagon when I bought my Zx3, they were all auto :angry: Finding a 5speed zetec wagon is hard, so if you find one, BUY IT! I look for one next year, road trip foci.
[right][snapback]180415[/snapback][/right]

I was actually looking for an auto wagon, and ended up buying a 5 spd! They're rare as hen's teeth, only one I ever saw after looking at tons of different ones. Makes the experience much more fun.

Friend Wants A Foci Now... - NOS2Go4Me - 04-13-2006

Have you got the Zetec in that bad boy?

SEs in 2001 didn't get a whole lot of DOHC love.

Friend Wants A Foci Now... - scoobasteve - 04-14-2006

They're easier to find than you people think... 2 summers ago when my buddy was looking.

we saw 5 or 6.... most of them in pretty good condition..

Now finding a 5spd ZTW is pretty difficult... we only saw 2 of those.

Friend Wants A Foci Now... - Cheffy - 04-17-2006

NOS2Go4Me,Apr 13 2006, 07:32 AM Wrote:Have you got the Zetec in that bad boy?

SEs in 2001 didn't get a whole lot of DOHC love.
[right][snapback]180946[/snapback][/right]

You bet! Although I like the SPI mileage, I couldn't stand having one knowing I could have had a zetec. It's not super fast, but it is peppy, and loves to rev high. Dropped into second gear today after redlining in first and had a suprising amount of wheel spin. Left a nice patch of rubber on the road back there looking through my rear view mirror. ;)

Plus this wagon is black in colour with 15" alloy wheels. I personally quite like the stock alloys on the early foci, think they look quite nice.