FocusCanada Forums
Warning: Avoid Sunoco Gas Station At Dundas/427 - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Warning: Avoid Sunoco Gas Station At Dundas/427 (/showthread.php?tid=10243)

Pages: 1 2

Warning: Avoid Sunoco Gas Station At Dundas/427 - scoobasteve - 04-07-2006

darkpuppet,Apr 6 2006, 10:14 AM Wrote:
2001 ZTS,Apr 5 2006, 07:16 PM Wrote:It's because of all you non cash people that line ups are so long everywhere. :angry:
[right][snapback]179280[/snapback][/right]

it's you wankers who have to go inside to pay with cash that really slow things down. You should be paying at the pump.
[right][snapback]179390[/snapback][/right]

I would have paid at the pump.... i usually do... but that gas station is too old skool for easy pay :rolleyes:

Warning: Avoid Sunoco Gas Station At Dundas/427 - NefCanuck - 04-07-2006

darkpuppet,Apr 6 2006, 10:10 AM Wrote:^--- true 

But I swear to god, I'm just as annoyed with the old folks digging and sorting coins for the best possile combination of exact change.  I know they have nothing better to do in their retirement years, but they're wasting away my youth!
[right][snapback]179410[/snapback][/right]

Hey, the odd time I pay cash I try to give the cashier exact change. I worked as a cashier years ago and lemme tell you, nothing beats that sinking feeling that you'll have to open a new change roll near the end of your shift just to give someone three pennies in change and then have to count all those damn things at the end of the night <_<

NefCanuck