FocusCanada Forums
Todays Rant: Aeron Chairs - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Todays Rant: Aeron Chairs (/showthread.php?tid=10969)

Pages: 1 2

Todays Rant: Aeron Chairs - french_connection - 02-08-2006

I have the model witht he plastic back, in my opinion it is much more comfy than there upscale model. the lumbar is actualy adjustable up and down, and the front of the seat can be angled for people with shorter legs.

as for the screen material letting fart pass, I hooked a Cherry car Freshner on the under mecanism.

We did had a trial before we purchase so we could find the model we liked in the size we liked, we all chose different ones. Hell, mine came in lime green color... lol, no chance of confusing it with anyone else chair.

I love my chair, I would never go back to a crappy leather chair.

-Frenchy

Todays Rant: Aeron Chairs - nass - 02-08-2006

french_connection,Feb 8 2006, 12:15 PM Wrote:I have the model witht he plastic back, in my opinion it is much more comfy than there upscale model. the lumbar is actualy adjustable up and down, and the front of the seat can be angled for people with shorter legs.

as for the screen material letting fart pass, I hooked a Cherry car Freshner on the under mecanism.

We did had a trial before we purchase so we could find the model we liked in the size we liked, we all chose different ones. Hell, mine came in lime green color...  lol, no chance of confusing it with anyone else chair.

I love my chair, I would never go back to a crappy leather chair.

-Frenchy
[right][snapback]169048[/snapback][/right]

no more sweaty ass in the summer eh :)