FocusCanada Forums
Update! So... My Focus Is Broken Again - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Focus Talk (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Update! So... My Focus Is Broken Again (/showthread.php?tid=14583)

Pages: 1 2

Update! So... My Focus Is Broken Again - NefCanuck - 06-23-2005

scoobasteve,Jun 22 2005, 11:27 AM Wrote:Update!!!! I just got a call from erinwood. Somehow the driverside axle seal blew out...  :ph34r:  :blink: ... How does that even happen
[right][snapback]116137[/snapback][/right]

Hrm, you sure the car jockeys there weren't test driving your car at Cayuga? :rofl:

NefCanuck

Update! So... My Focus Is Broken Again - scoobasteve - 06-23-2005

Yea. Strange..

does anyone know if the halfshaft has to be removed to change the wheelbearings??

Update! So... My Focus Is Broken Again - SVT ZX3 - 06-23-2005

NefCanuck,Jun 22 2005, 02:18 PM Wrote:
scoobasteve,Jun 22 2005, 11:27 AM Wrote:Update!!!! I just got a call from erinwood. Somehow the driverside axle seal blew out...  :ph34r:  :blink: ... How does that even happen
[right][snapback]116137[/snapback][/right]

Hrm, you sure the car jockeys there weren't test driving your car at Cayuga? :rofl:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]116182[/snapback][/right]

Never let your car out of your sight... No matter what kind of car or where you are!

Update! So... My Focus Is Broken Again - scoobasteve - 06-23-2005

Well. i just called ford. i guess the service advisor is afraid to call me now. They cannot allocate the part i need for the car...

AWESOME...

so i probably wont have the focus for this weekend.....

... AWESOME! :angry: :angry: :ph34r:

Update! So... My Focus Is Broken Again - SLIP STREAM SVT - 06-24-2005

so the sound i'm getting, it only happens intermittenly and only going at highway speeds, i have the extened warranty and i only have 36000km on the car now. but i really hope it's not the wheel bearings because when things get changed and fixed by ford, it actually becomes worse over time and other things start falling apart as well.

Update! So... My Focus Is Broken Again - SVT ZX3 - 06-25-2005

Bad news. :( Bearings seems to drop like flies on these cars...

Update! So... My Focus Is Broken Again - scoobasteve - 06-25-2005

yeah, just go have them changed. and hope they dont tear the axle seal

Update! So... My Focus Is Broken Again - Kool_ZX3 - 06-25-2005

scoobasteve,Jun 24 2005, 11:02 AM Wrote:yeah, just go have them changed. and hope they dont tear the axle seal
[right][snapback]116967[/snapback][/right]

Just thank the lord we don't have bearings hat gm uses in thier cars, talk about total facking crap :lol: Gotta replace those things atleast once a year