FocusCanada Forums
Winter Car? What Kind? - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Winter Car? What Kind? (/showthread.php?tid=14650)

Pages: 1 2

Winter Car? What Kind? - NOS2Go4Me - 06-22-2005

I never got stuck in over 8 feet of snowfall last winter with the stocker 14" steelies and Goodyear Integrity tires. I plan on repeating that performance this winter. If you're on the 15" stocker rims or have some, give them some dedicated snow/ice tires if you're paranoid :)

Winter Car? What Kind? - Flofocus - 06-22-2005

NOS2Go4Me,Jun 21 2005, 01:27 PM Wrote:I never got stuck in over 8 feet of snowfall last winter with the stocker 14" steelies and Goodyear Integrity tires. I plan on repeating that performance this winter. If you're on the 15" stocker rims or have some, give them some dedicated snow/ice tires if you're paranoid :)
[right][snapback]115928[/snapback][/right]

no 2wd car makes it up my driveway in winter.

They've ALL tried. :lol: Oh! have they tried. :lol:

Winter Car? What Kind? - ZX5focused - 06-22-2005

NOS2Go4Me,Jun 21 2005, 01:27 PM Wrote:I never got stuck in over 8 feet of snowfall last winter with the stocker 14" steelies and Goodyear Integrity tires. I plan on repeating that performance this winter. If you're on the 15" stocker rims or have some, give them some dedicated snow/ice tires if you're paranoid :)
[right][snapback]115928[/snapback][/right]
try driving on the 16" stockers with the firestone firehawk tires that are 205 wide anythign more then a dusting and the car is wiggling back and forth down the road!!