FocusCanada Forums
Cleaning - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Focus Talk (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Cleaning (/showthread.php?tid=14905)

Pages: 1 2

Cleaning - scoobasteve - 06-02-2005

doesnt it say somewhere in the manual not to use armorall on the dashboard. ???

or it could say that in my moms grand prix manual

Cleaning - Mason - 06-02-2005

.... No its ment to use on the dash.

:wacko: I gotta check out my moms manual again. Gm reccomends against it. they say it will cause the dash to crack :lol:

Cleaning - Mason - 06-02-2005

GM... No wonder. Id be worried about GM dash cracking aswell... but armour all has nothing to do with it ;)

My Cat's breath smells like catfood.

Meguiars has some awesome stuff i use on the dash and door panels in my focus. its original shine or something. looks like a white liquid. it cleans it up nice, smells good and it doesnt give it too much of a shine. looks almost like brand new. One day soon i'm gonna order a drum of my uncles professional dressing. its awesome. smells awesome nice shine.. you can use it pretty much anywhere. it seems to last longer than most tire gel's too.

Cleaning - xappie - 06-03-2005

scoobasteve,May 30 2005, 11:17 AM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,May 30 2005, 09:55 AM Wrote:zaino.
[right][snapback]111428[/snapback][/right]

does anyone know where to get zaino. i want to compare it to my uncles professional line stuff.
[right][snapback]111458[/snapback][/right]

There is a barber shop in Square One Mall in Mississauga that also sells some car models and stuff. I believe they have the complete line of Zaino on the shelf.

But I uses NXT Tech Wax myself, and from I have heard about the steps/time involved in using Zaino - I'll stick to the NXT.

Cleaning - Mason - 06-05-2005

Allways lol