FocusCanada Forums
Clear Corners Question - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Technobabble (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Focus on Appearance (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Clear Corners Question (/showthread.php?tid=15814)

Pages: 1 2

Clear Corners Question - NoiSeeVT - 03-11-2005

Do they have the ones that are black instead of chrome??

David

Clear Corners Question - littledevil - 03-12-2005

I don't know.

Clear Corners Question - SVT ZX3 - 03-14-2005

littledevil,Mar 10 2005, 08:53 PM Wrote:Hey guys, I sent an email to one of the suppliers over eby asking for discount, here's what they said...

"Thanks for asking, yes insurance is included, if you need more than one... pls let us know how many exactly you need, so that we can check the combine S&H rate and give you a total. Thanks

revotec"

so, should we start a pool???
[right][snapback]92755[/snapback][/right]

Yes!

Clear Corners Question - SL8RZZX3 - 03-14-2005

NoiSeeVT,Mar 10 2005, 08:04 PM Wrote:Do they have the ones that are black instead of chrome??

David
[right][snapback]92759[/snapback][/right]

Yeah they do just type in "focus jdm" on ebay and they will come up, they're a black housing with a clear lense

Clear Corners Question - NOS2Go4Me - 03-16-2005

SL8RZZX3,Mar 14 2005, 07:29 AM Wrote:
NoiSeeVT,Mar 10 2005, 08:04 PM Wrote:Do they have the ones that are black instead of chrome??

David
[right][snapback]92759[/snapback][/right]

Yeah they do just type in "focus jdm" on ebay and they will come up, they're a black housing with a clear lense
[right][snapback]93391[/snapback][/right]

Or just spray your own! I'm hoping to have some WIP pics up shortly... perhaps as early as this weekend if the weather holds out.

I'm developing this nervous... twitch... when it comes to... thinking of spraying my corners... :twak:

Whoops, almost got carried away there.