FocusCanada Forums
Exhaust Questions. - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Technobabble (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Focus on Performance (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Exhaust Questions. (/showthread.php?tid=2161)

Pages: 1 2

Exhaust Questions. - Scourge - 01-08-2009

Flofocus,Jan 5 2009, 06:44 PM Wrote:This isnt a hobby to go the cheap route with...

...and quit complaining, the exhaust i want for my car is over $800 from any canadian retailer.  :blink:
[right][snapback]279090[/snapback][/right]

I'm not complaining. I was just pointing out that the MBRP has a great price. There's a difference between the "cheap route" and simply comparing the bang for the buck between different products.

-George

Exhaust Questions. - NOS2Go4Me - 01-08-2009

What kept me coming back to MBRP was the people-friendly atmosphere. You can literally show up at their shop (book an appointment, tho, obviously), have a coffee and wait for your car to have the exhaust installed. Or, in my case as I was helping them re-engineer the Duratec exhaust offerings, they drove me 4-5 minutes into downtown Huntsville, left me to wander and take photos / have lunch, then called my cell when my car was ready. They picked me up, brought me back, thanked them and paid for my work and left.

Plus, their warranty is top-notch too.

Exhaust Questions. - paolo - 01-20-2009

want exhaust? u can have my mmmburp for next to nothing,, i mean mbrp.. just pm me