FocusCanada Forums
I'm So Done With This Weather. - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: I'm So Done With This Weather. (/showthread.php?tid=5979)

Pages: 1 2

I'm So Done With This Weather. - darkpuppet - 04-16-2007

This weather IS depressing...

I'm So Done With This Weather. - habmann - 04-16-2007

This weather is s***.

Honestly last year at this timet the weather was beautiful. I remember cuz i had put my summer rims on good friday last year and never once worried about it snowing afterwards. This year, its snowed lightly 3 or 4 times since I put them on.

I'm So Done With This Weather. - darkpuppet - 04-17-2007

Every April, it's me and my buddy wondering why none of the patios are open yet because it's so damn warm (they usually open May1)

this year, it's just miserable.

and There's even more bad news... afte a warm day or two, we dip back down below seasonal norms for the rest of the month...

[Image: weather.jpg]

this blows.

I'm So Done With This Weather. - ANTHONYD - 04-17-2007

This coming weekend my be the time to do mine...however, there are soem friggin' nasty potholes out there this year.

I'm So Done With This Weather. - Flofocus - 04-17-2007

5cm of snow here. Park focus in garage, take bmw out. :rolleyes:

I'm So Done With This Weather. - NefCanuck - 04-17-2007

ANTHONYD,Apr 16 2007, 09:00 AM Wrote:This coming weekend my be the time to do mine...however, there are soem friggin' nasty potholes out there this year.
[right][snapback]234890[/snapback][/right]

You aren't kidding, some freakin' craters on the Toronto area 401 going east in the express lanes (around the Yonge/Bayview strech) doesn't matter what lane yer in, perpare to hold on to your steering wheel like your life depends on it... Likely because it does :ph34r:

NefCanuck

I'm So Done With This Weather. - NOS2Go4Me - 04-17-2007

It was cool but calm when we left yesterday... and it's going to 19 here today. It's cooling off later this week, but we'll see what happens.

I'm So Done With This Weather. - ANTHONYD - 04-17-2007

Rain has stopped here downtown and seems to be lightening up a bit.

I'm So Done With This Weather. - habmann - 04-17-2007

Well looks like the nice weather is coming this weekend, I just hope it sticks around.

I'm So Done With This Weather. - darkpuppet - 04-17-2007

highs for the weekend have now dropped to 12-13C ... there goes the nice weather.. :(

I'm So Done With This Weather. - NefCanuck - 04-18-2007

darkpuppet,Apr 17 2007, 08:56 AM Wrote:highs for the weekend have now dropped to 12-13C ... there goes the nice weather.. :(
[right][snapback]235089[/snapback][/right]

-pfft- I'll take it as long as its sunny... I have to try and clean up the interior of the car at some point <_<

NefCanuck

I'm So Done With This Weather. - 2001 ZTS - 04-18-2007

I am getting both cars washed on Thursday.

That means DO NOT put away your snow shovels, you are going to need them.

I don't control the weather yet but will one day.