FocusCanada Forums
Road Trip To Ottawa - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Regional (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Ontario (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Road Trip To Ottawa (/showthread.php?tid=7055)

Pages: 1 2

Road Trip To Ottawa - euro_zx5 - 01-04-2007

Although, in the entire trip, the most priceless shot for this forum was:

*drumroll*

[Image: IMG_9457Small.jpg]

Road Trip To Ottawa - PIGEON1 - 01-17-2007

ZX5chica,Jan 1 2007, 02:50 PM Wrote:Chiming in a bit late here... but good luck finding a hotel room. The Bell Canada hockey cup is on, and all the area's hotel rooms have been booked since last year.

If you do make it up though, and you're checking this thread, definately check out the war museum... and if you're still up on Tuesday, swing by the Keg in the market, and I'll hook you up with good steak for cheap.
[right][snapback]221995[/snapback][/right]

When does winter fest start and end?..thinking about trying to come up that way to check it out....can you let me know?....thanks darling

Road Trip To Ottawa - ZX5chica - 01-20-2007

PIGEON1,Jan 16 2007, 10:12 PM Wrote:
ZX5chica,Jan 1 2007, 02:50 PM Wrote:Chiming in a bit late here... but good luck finding a hotel room. The Bell Canada hockey cup is on, and all the area's hotel rooms have been booked since last year.

If you do make it up though, and you're checking this thread, definately check out the war museum... and if you're still up on Tuesday, swing by the Keg in the market, and I'll hook you up with good steak for cheap.
[right][snapback]221995[/snapback][/right]

When does winter fest start and end?..thinking about trying to come up that way to check it out....can you let me know?....thanks darling
[right][snapback]223555[/snapback][/right]

Winterlude... Feb 2- Feb. 18. I think that the canal is finally starting to freeze, so you might actually enjoy it.

Winterlude web page

Road Trip To Ottawa - PIGEON1 - 01-23-2007

Awesome..thanks for the link for it too...your the best...don't let me tell you otherwise.