FocusCanada Forums
I'm Back! - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: I'm Back! (/showthread.php?tid=8785)

Pages: 1 2

I'm Back! - meford4u - 07-26-2006

Mmmmmmmmmm Montecristo's

Whose your buddy with a 40th coming up?? Hint hint.

And i think your pics are either ready or just about. But were going away tomorrow (wednesday) and will be back Friday.

:hi: back

I'm Back! - D-Dub - 07-26-2006

Congrats on having a girl you can stand for the rest of your life........Ive been having terrible luck with the relationship department, but the other departments are still doing good.

I'm Back! - ANTHONYD - 07-26-2006

Cuba is stupid cheap. Th only thing really worht buying in the whole country is coffee, cigars, and rum. That's it. Everything else you can get here in a far better way.

And cheap? Stupid cheap. EVERYTHING!

The food? BAH!

I mean my second job is cooking so I know good food when I see it. I was having troubles finding food I liked there. There was a beach side snack bar that made a mean fried chicken. I think I ate 2000 pieces of fried chicke while I was there :puke:

Mind you, my resort was full of Euro-Trash and I personally know those people wouldn't know good food if it jumped up and smacked them in the face.

It was quite sad really.

I'm Back! - NOS2Go4Me - 07-26-2006

Punta Cana next time in the DR... what a place. And the beaches are awesome. Food's good too.

I'm Back! - ZX5focused - 07-26-2006

NOS2Go4Me,Jul 26 2006, 09:17 AM Wrote:Punta Cana next time in the DR... what a place. And the beaches are awesome. Food's good too.
[right][snapback]199072[/snapback][/right]

going in march for a wedding.

which resort did you stay at? we went to porta plata DR a few years back and loved it!!
cant wait to go back!

I'm Back! - ZX5chica - 07-27-2006

Congrats on the wedding!!!

I'm Back! - scoobasteve - 07-27-2006

so... now that you're back and the wedding is done. Is someone gonna organize a wings and beer meet?

I'm Back! - ANTHONYD - 07-27-2006

^^^you mentioned it.

You plan it!

Touched it last!

I'm Back! - meford4u - 07-27-2006

This Friday at St. Louis. I didn't even read this and I just emailed Steve about it.
We regular's need to sit down and get pissed up over beers.

I am off on another vacation up north until Friday afternoon. PM me if this is a go.

I'm Back! - scoobasteve - 07-27-2006

Meford, if youre driving there as well i'll bring the sidewalls.

I won't get there until 7 though. I'm at work until 6:30

I'm Back! - meford4u - 07-27-2006

scoobasteve,Jul 26 2006, 12:12 PM Wrote:Meford, if youre driving there as well i'll bring the sidewalls.

I won't get there until 7 though. I'm at work until 6:30
[right][snapback]199125[/snapback][/right]

You da man. And 7 is fine by me. I am sure Tony has to check with the better half and as soon as Steve is back on, he will be in. So this is a gooooooooo.

I'm broke.

I'll admit it too.

May not be able to make this one. I emptied the bank accounts last week :P

I'm Back! - Flofocus - 07-27-2006

ANTHONYD,Jul 26 2006, 01:45 PM Wrote:I'm broke.

I'll admit it too.

[right][snapback]199132[/snapback][/right]

Blackmarket cigars anyone?

I'm Back! - darkpuppet - 07-27-2006

ANTHONYD,Jul 26 2006, 01:45 PM Wrote:I'm broke.

I'll admit it too.

[right][snapback]199132[/snapback][/right]

I'll buy ya a beer....

someone set a start time and I'll see ya's there. I won't set a start time because I end up waiting 45 minutes for everyone else.

I'm finished at 1:00pm fridays :P

I'm Back! - NOS2Go4Me - 07-27-2006

ZX5focused,Jul 26 2006, 09:58 AM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 26 2006, 09:17 AM Wrote:Punta Cana next time in the DR... what a place. And the beaches are awesome. Food's good too.
[right][snapback]199072[/snapback][/right]

going in march for a wedding.

which resort did you stay at? we went to porta plata DR a few years back and loved it!!
cant wait to go back!
[right][snapback]199091[/snapback][/right]

We stayed at the Palladium Grand Bavaro - what a place. The beach is killer and I could live on the catamarans all day long. I'd be burnt to a crisp, but happy! :lol: