FocusCanada Forums
The Verdict To Lordkingod Assault Charges... - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: The Verdict To Lordkingod Assault Charges... (/showthread.php?tid=9834)

Pages: 1 2

The Verdict To Lordkingod Assault Charges... - FociPhil - 05-06-2006

I remember the story from Pat sounding like the doctor was a lunatic.

The Verdict To Lordkingod Assault Charges... - lordkingod - 05-06-2006

The truth was the doc was a lunatic. The two investigators (Detective Lori Lumley and her Husband) have since moved to British Columbia. Therefore the Crown wanted to settle out of court becaust the cost of bringing everyone to trial would be phenomenal (booked for one week in court for all parties involved including witnesses) The crown approached me and stated that Freeman was willing to plead guilty on both accounts (assault, and assault with a weapon) in order to prevent trial. Having conffered with my father and uncle (lawyer and judge respectively) they advised me to go for it. I have not once spoken with any member of the media despite being contaced repeatedly for interviews. They have even gone so far as to approach everyone I work with with either the first name "Pat" or surname "Wilson" in hopes they are in relation to me. Also the doctor has a documented history of road rage (twice), and numerous complaints filed against him by co-workers at the ottawa general.

Every move I have made to date has been for one reason, and without providing to many details, lets just say that I have legal counsel 4 deep. This is going to civil trial. And so far all the doctor has recieved is a slap on the wrist, yet admitted guilt. This is without a doubt the ideal situation for me. Lets face it, a 64 year old surgeon/professor who spent over $80,000 in legal fees is gonna get off easy in criminal court. Lets just see him open his pockets a bit further.

-P@

ps. as for the article, dont believe everything you read. Freemans lawyer has been in contact with the media. I have not. Freeman has exhausted his single witness. Mine (3) havent even testified.

The Verdict To Lordkingod Assault Charges... - lordkingod - 05-06-2006

Kegger at my place mid-september

The Verdict To Lordkingod Assault Charges... - microbunny - 05-06-2006

nass,May 5 2006, 11:07 AM Wrote:call me an urbanite but what is bear spray or what does it do.

I kinda hope it's like a bear in a can, when you spray it a bear comes out and  listens to your commands.... ? :)
[right][snapback]185523[/snapback][/right]

best f***ing quote this month!!!!!!!

YESSSSS!

The Verdict To Lordkingod Assault Charges... - paolo - 05-06-2006

Someone please find out the e-mail of Paula McCooey from the Ottawa Citizen and post it Here. I have about a hundred co-workers who I have shared the link to this article and almost all of them want to write her a nice piece back to tell her off. oh and if u can, find Dr. Joel Freeman's e-mail too.

The Verdict To Lordkingod Assault Charges... - vealzx3 - 05-06-2006

lordkingod,May 6 2006, 02:39 AM Wrote:Kegger at my place mid-september
[right][snapback]185780[/snapback][/right]
Any chicks?

The Verdict To Lordkingod Assault Charges... - darkpuppet - 05-07-2006

paolo,May 6 2006, 12:39 AM Wrote:Someone please find out the e-mail of Paula McCooey from the Ottawa Citizen and post it Here.  I have about a hundred co-workers who I have shared the link to this article and almost all of them want to write her a nice piece back to tell her off.  oh and if u can, find  Dr. Joel Freeman's e-mail too.
[right][snapback]185796[/snapback][/right]

harrassing the doctor may do more harm for Pat's case than help... I would just write to the ottawa citizen.

The Verdict To Lordkingod Assault Charges... - paolo - 05-08-2006

darkpuppet,May 7 2006, 08:39 AM Wrote:harrassing the doctor may do more harm for Pat's case than help... I would just write to the ottawa citizen.
[right][snapback]185916[/snapback][/right]

who said anything about harasing him? i just wanted to write a letter to the doctor to ask him where he got his knife, i want one just like it. and steve, did u find the email addy of the journalist yet?