FocusCanada Forums
Hi Everyone - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Focus Talk (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Hi Everyone (/showthread.php?tid=10093)

Pages: 1 2

Hi Everyone - Weapon X - 04-17-2006

sup everyone im new to the focus world and was told about this site by thrax. Its nice to see what problems the zx3 has and juts experienced one myself. I was on my way to Ottawa and the fuel pump started acting up. Thank god the damn thing has a recall on it :blink: But other than that its different than my VW golf.

Hi Everyone - Tiketz - 04-17-2006

:hi: :headbang:

Hi Everyone - euro_zx5 - 04-17-2006

Welcome!

Hi Everyone - Burnin21 - 04-17-2006

Welcome :)

Hi Everyone - Focus man. Focus. - 04-17-2006

Ditto :banger:

Hi Everyone - Weapon X - 04-17-2006

so does anyone know of any cheap mods to the zx3?

Hi Everyone - habmann - 04-17-2006

Welcome :beerchug:

Hi Everyone - mo_focus - 04-17-2006

Weapon X,Apr 16 2006, 06:41 PM Wrote:so does anyone know of any cheap mods to the zx3?
[right][snapback]181426[/snapback][/right]

yeah there are so many cheap(free) mods you can do to a car.
1- Fog light mod
2- Air intake res box removal

bunch more but can't remember right now.

BTW welcome to the board and you will be glad to see a car you can drive without a check engine light on it. It might brake down on the side of the road, but you wont get the check engine light on ;)

have fun, Mo

Hi Everyone - SangriaRedZX5 - 04-17-2006

:hi:

Hi Everyone - ANTHONYD - 04-17-2006

Kick ass!

Welcome

Hi Everyone - paolo - 04-17-2006

welcome, this site is full of cheap and low cost mods.. after all its a focus but it does have its share of problems, but its still a very reliable car compared to others, knock on wood.

Hi Everyone - 2001 ZTS - 04-17-2006

paolo,Apr 16 2006, 05:21 PM Wrote:welcome, this site is full of cheap and low cost mods..  [right][snapback]181449[/snapback][/right]

.............and a good bunch of very disturbed people. Get used to it QUICK!

:hi:

Hi Everyone - NOS2Go4Me - 04-17-2006

Hey, what's up. So you're Adam G's buddy :)

Are you the guy with the silver ZX3 with the EPAC stickers on the rear quarter?

I'm the guy with the tinted red sedan. We've passed each other a few times around town :) If not... whoops!

I've got a link to the car in my sig.

If you need a hand with Focus part sourcing around town, etc... let me know.

Also, you've probably seen Oscar's gold Focus around town as well - 17" Motegis, SVT grille, etc.

Hi Everyone - Frost__2001 - 04-17-2006

welcome to the board,

as mentioned we are all a bunch of jokers, and well informed people when it comes to problems with the focus.... and when it comes to mods. you'll find this is a great place to meet people, see many different types of focus' and what you can do with a focus, and to get items you might want for your focus cheaply in the for sale section.

Hi Everyone - PIGEON1 - 04-17-2006

Welcome...nice to see another North Bay member, they're slowly taking over. When am I going to get people in this area :(

Hi Everyone - Slimsride - 04-17-2006

Welcome,

just watch out for Microbunny, (he's a filthy animal and likes to bite)

Hi Everyone - NefCanuck - 04-17-2006

Welcome, welcome, always good to see another inmate in the asylum, erm I mean new member.

If you have questions, ask away and I'm sure someone will try and help (Others may simply try to drive you crazy, but you get used to it real fast :lol:)

NefCanuck

Welcome to Focus Canada!

Welcome to Focus Canada!

Hi Everyone - ThraxXx - 04-20-2006

Hey Bernie. Glad you finally signed on here.

Adam, you remember Bernie...he was the one with the White VW golf with the stereo that kept setting off car alarms at the Canadian Tire car show. Oh the fun fun times.

He drove my Focus LX and loved how it handled and stuff so he decided to get a focus to replace the VW.