FocusCanada Forums
Body Paint - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Technobabble (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Focus on Appearance (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Body Paint (/showthread.php?tid=10120)

Body Paint - Sundown - 04-15-2006

Anyone know of any reputable Body shops in the brampton area.
My hood and front bumper got demod by stone chips this winter.
PM

Body Paint - Frost__2001 - 04-16-2006

Sundown,Apr 14 2006, 10:12 AM Wrote:Anyone know of any reputable Body shops in the brampton area.
My hood and front bumper got demod by stone chips this winter.
PM
[right][snapback]181185[/snapback][/right]

well there is a few places in and around town that do a good job.

Colony Ford did body work to both my focus' and they did a fantastic job both times not sure how much they charge but i remember being quoted $200 for painting a bumper, if you get your car serviced once there they will give you a coupon on your work order / bill at the bottom of it for something like 10% off.

Armstrong auto body in Georgetown is not bad from what I have been told. The do good work and all the dealerships in Georgetown use them to do repairs for their customers, not sure on their prices though.

Chrysler in the Brampton Auto mall is not bad either, price wise, they do good work from what I have seen, but again not sure on their prices.

Car star auto body is really good, they are one of the fasts in the " repair " field as they were on CFTO's consumer alert for fast repairs, and high quality of service. they are in Mississauga not sure on the addy or prices though.