FocusCanada Forums
Member Celebrating A Birthday - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Member Celebrating A Birthday (/showthread.php?tid=10209)

Member Celebrating A Birthday - PIGEON1 - 04-08-2006

Well it's that time to celeberate the fact you survived another year in this harsh world.

HBD

Member Celebrating A Birthday - scoobasteve - 04-08-2006

Meford's gonna ban you... haha

Member Celebrating A Birthday - habmann - 04-08-2006

Ya now that mefords a mod i wouldn't be doing his birthday posts for him, or i think you'll be feeling the wrath of meford. :lol:

And why are we celebrating a birthday for a member that's posted 1 msg in the last year.

Member Celebrating A Birthday - meford4u - 04-08-2006

And why are we celebrating a birthday for a member that's posted 1 msg in the last year.

exactly. leave the rocket science to me. now go to the corner and serve your punishment. think about what you have done.

10 minute ban. :D

Member Celebrating A Birthday - PIGEON1 - 04-08-2006

SORRY :( , I guess I know better now.

Member Celebrating A Birthday - habmann - 04-09-2006

PIGEON1,Apr 8 2006, 04:43 AM Wrote:SORRY :( , I guess I know better now.
[right][snapback]179794[/snapback][/right]

And meford has beaten his first victim into submission. :P

Member Celebrating A Birthday - 2001 ZTS - 04-09-2006

Quality is job one with meford, that's why Focus Canada pays him the big bucks.

Member Celebrating A Birthday - meford4u - 04-09-2006

2001 ZTS,Apr 8 2006, 11:25 AM Wrote:Quality is job one with meford, that's why Focus Canada pays him the big bucks.
[right][snapback]179837[/snapback][/right]

Are you receiving my comission cheques? Because i don't seem to be getting them in the mail.
Maybe if I didn't see your car in the driveway when i come home early from work I wouldn't be so suspicious.

meford4u,Apr 8 2006, 11:14 AM Wrote:Maybe if I didn't see your car in the driveway when i come home early from work I wouldn't be so suspicious.
[right][snapback]179848[/snapback][/right]

What's up with that anyway? You'd think you'd have the curtosy to phone your own wife if you were coming home early. Makes things awkward when you don't. :angry:

In case she hasn't told you: you are out of milk, don't forget you were supposed to clean the garage this weekend and it's meatloaf for supper tonight NOT steak, deal with it.

Member Celebrating A Birthday - meford4u - 04-09-2006

She also told me that we are out of chocolate sauce. I could have sworn I just bought some last week.
That's a lot of chocolate sauce to consume in 1 week.

meford4u,Apr 8 2006, 11:46 AM Wrote:She also told me that we are out of chocolate sauce.  I could have sworn I just bought some last week. 
That's a lot of chocolate sauce to consume in 1 week.
[right][snapback]179863[/snapback][/right]

I need two bottles of whipped cream too, BIG ONES