FocusCanada Forums
What Kind Of Cleaning Product To Use For.... - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Technobabble (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Focus on Appearance (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: What Kind Of Cleaning Product To Use For.... (/showthread.php?tid=10269)

What Kind Of Cleaning Product To Use For.... - Flofocus - 04-05-2006

What would I use to clean my seats in the focus? Theyre synthetic leather.....

What Kind Of Cleaning Product To Use For.... - hardk0re - 04-05-2006

Already got dirty seats?

What Kind Of Cleaning Product To Use For.... - Flofocus - 04-05-2006

No, just want to know since this is the 1st set of seats Ive owned that arent cloth.....and cloch was easy to clean, vacuum, carpet cleaner, more vaccum. :P

What Kind Of Cleaning Product To Use For.... - PIGEON1 - 04-05-2006

You could use armoral on the seats to keep the dirt to a minimum. As a Preventative measure, that's what my father uses on his 57 chevies seats. I'm sure you could go to Crappy Tire and there will be some sort of cleaning chem designed to work on leather of synthetic leather seats.

What Kind Of Cleaning Product To Use For.... - meford4u - 04-05-2006

I'll say it again, and probably not for the last time. Go to a detail shop and ask them. Then buy their product. I buy my dash and leather conditioner, not a cleaner but a conditioner, from Krown Rust. It's made from mink oil and man it lasts a long time and the ladies love the smell. I believe it's made by liquid glass.

What Kind Of Cleaning Product To Use For.... - darkpuppet - 04-05-2006

I just picked up some leather cleaner.. I wouldn't use armorall on 'leather' seats as I wouldn't like all the sliding and oiliness.

What Kind Of Cleaning Product To Use For.... - microbunny - 04-05-2006

meford4u,Apr 4 2006, 06:32 PM Wrote:.. I buy my dash and leather conditioner, not a cleaner but a conditioner, from Krown Rust....
[right][snapback]179044[/snapback][/right]

:(

What Kind Of Cleaning Product To Use For.... - focusonthis88 - 04-05-2006

Flofocus,Apr 4 2006, 02:56 PM Wrote:What would I use to clean my seats in the focus?  Theyre synthetic leather.....
[right][snapback]178999[/snapback][/right]

I have some great stuff at my shop man...303 Cleaning Product. Great Stuff!

http://www.303products.com

What Kind Of Cleaning Product To Use For.... - Frost__2001 - 04-05-2006

I'd recommened Armor all Leather seating cleaner / Conditioner it makes the leather look good and smell nice.

What Kind Of Cleaning Product To Use For.... - PIGEON1 - 04-06-2006

Frost__2001,Apr 5 2006, 12:11 AM Wrote:I'd recommened Armor all Leather seating cleaner / Conditioner it makes the leather look good and smell nice.
[right][snapback]179126[/snapback][/right]

Thanxs for that site I'm going to get some of the carpet cleaner to get out the coffee stains from the gf. and the baby (spit-up)

What Kind Of Cleaning Product To Use For.... - Burnin21 - 04-08-2006

Simoniz Leather Cleaner and Conditionar, best stuff i've ever used in my car. If anything Armor all ruined my interior, so be care full.

What Kind Of Cleaning Product To Use For.... - residentdud - 04-09-2006

dude I used pinesol for the carpets, lol. And one mean assed steam cleaner. Last summer I dropped 2 whole xlarge DD's into the passenger floor, and left it pretty much all winter. I used the turtlewax, scotch guard, siminiz stuff, and nothing worked to actually get the stains out, or the smell of sour milf. Good'ol pinesol did the trick. As for your leather seat...no ideer, lol.

What Kind Of Cleaning Product To Use For.... - zx4_ses - 04-10-2006

Flofocus,Apr 4 2006, 02:56 PM Wrote:What would I use to clean my seats in the focus?  Theyre synthetic leather.....
[right][snapback]178999[/snapback][/right]

I just cleaned my seats yesterday. What a difference! I used mr.clean super eraser. it's a sponge - bought a crappy tire for $3.00 wipe the seats with it and then just dry them with a cloth. leather conditioner applied right after. They look like new! really easy, fast and cheap way to keep all you upholstery clean. I even managed to get rid of all the shoe marks on my doors :)

What Kind Of Cleaning Product To Use For.... - OAC_Sparky - 04-11-2006

residentdud,Apr 8 2006, 08:56 PM Wrote:... and nothing worked to actually get the stains out, or the smell of sour milf.[right][snapback]179980[/snapback][/right]
That's why I always take my MILFs to motels -- so they don't stink up the car.

:lol: