FocusCanada Forums
Stelco Shares - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Stelco Shares (/showthread.php?tid=10285)

Stelco Shares - Oscar The Grouch - 04-04-2006

If you thought Timmies shares were awesome, check out what happened with Stelco's new shares.

Stelco Shares Triple on first day!!!

*Bangs head on desk yet again*

Stelco Shares - Frost__2001 - 04-04-2006

personally, I'd be very very cautious in investing in a company like stelco as it's still in bankruptcy.. and I'm sure people are still remembering Brexx and how they were on the virge a while ago... before they went totally broke and took investers with them.

Stelco Shares - FocusGuy7476 - 04-04-2006

i would touch those stocks when the company is in bankrupcy protection. but if i was to get buy those stocks it would have been only for a short term gain.

Stelco Shares - habmann - 04-04-2006

I don't think i woulda bought Stelco shares even if i could. Personally living in the city and hearing about the problems day in and day out, i'll be surprised if they stay out of bankrupcy protection for more than a few years. They've got an awful corporate cultures there, and unless it changes they're doomed.

Stelco Shares - crazikev - 04-04-2006

They actualy called me and asked me if i wanted a job their, as i had sent them a resume last year, sure, its great money, but for how long? That is one volitile market :P