FocusCanada Forums
Dodge Gallardo - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: From the Street (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Dodge Gallardo (/showthread.php?tid=10427)

Dodge Gallardo - darkpuppet - 03-22-2006

we live in a strange world...

presenting the Dodge Gallardo!

and the best part is that you can have this car for $14,000 on ebay.

Dodge Gallardo - Oscar The Grouch - 03-23-2006

:lol: GAYlardo... even more than the original.

Dodge Gallardo - NOS2Go4Me - 03-23-2006

Oh come on now... that's disgusting.

That's not even real. The Genetics Police would have shot it on site and burned the carcass.

Oh... it is real. I'm gonna be sick... :puke:

Dodge Gallardo - 2001 ZTS - 03-23-2006

For dp:

[Image: 20224.jpg]

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=966141

Dodge Gallardo - darkpuppet - 03-23-2006

^--- THAT is beautiful!

still have my heart set on a murcielago roadster tho.
[Image: lambo-murcielago-roadster-yellow-side-top-800.jpg]

or maybe in black....

[Image: lambo-murcielago-roadster-black-800.jpg]

but damn.. I think I could settle on a gallardo.

Dodge Gallardo - Focus man. Focus. - 03-23-2006

THIS IS THE BEST PART......
Quote:[Image: lambo7.JPG]

Oops make sure to buy enough leopard print so you don't run out

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Dodge Gallardo - habmann - 03-23-2006

Thats all well and good from the outside, but how do you explain that away when someone looks in the window?

Dodge Gallardo - darkpuppet - 03-23-2006

the taillights turned sideways to get the wrap-over look of the gallardo's lights is priceless.

Dodge Gallardo - habmann - 03-23-2006

darkpuppet,Mar 22 2006, 12:03 PM Wrote:the taillights turned sideways to get the wrap-over look of the gallardo's lights is priceless.
[right][snapback]176337[/snapback][/right]

That is a nice touch.

The only upside i can see to this, is that it gives you the look of the Gallardo, which the practicallity of a 4 door sedan interior.

Dodge Gallardo - nass - 03-23-2006

say what you want to say about this but you have to be impressed that he made this all by hand ( or so I think he did ) and it looks pretty close to it. But seriously if you're going to take on something like this atleast finish the interior or use a somewhat fast car as your base. An automatic stratus is dirt slow and front wheel drive! that leopard print reminds me of a g-string this girl I dated gave me.

Dodge Gallardo - PerfectSaiyan - 03-23-2006

couldnt he just get it painted?

Dodge Gallardo - focusracer - 03-23-2006

Reminds me of what a guy I worked with last year did to his fiero.

Dodge Gallardo - darkpuppet - 03-24-2006

focusracer,Mar 22 2006, 06:27 PM Wrote:Reminds me of what a guy I worked with last year did to his fiero.
[right][snapback]176464[/snapback][/right]

the fiero is a favourite of the kit-car crowd.

I saw a countach conversion once, and let me tell ya... it looked dead on (the guy took 5 years to build the thing.. and built it right he did), full interior, only thing is it sounded like a fiero, and drove like a fiero... which is actually easier to drive than an actual countach.

Dodge Gallardo - NefCanuck - 03-24-2006

darkpuppet,Mar 23 2006, 12:20 PM Wrote:
focusracer,Mar 22 2006, 06:27 PM Wrote:Reminds me of what a guy I worked with last year did to his fiero.
[right][snapback]176464[/snapback][/right]

the fiero is a favourite of the kit-car crowd.

I saw a countach conversion once, and let me tell ya... it looked dead on (the guy took 5 years to build the thing.. and built it right he did), full interior, only thing is it sounded like a fiero, and drove like a fiero... which is actually easier to drive than an actual countach.
[right][snapback]176585[/snapback][/right]

Might be easier to drive Puppet but unless he did the oilpan mod to the Fiero, it'll catch fire way easier than a Countach would :P

I'll give the guy props for the work, he really did a lot but yipes...

NefCanuck

Dodge Gallardo - darkpuppet - 03-24-2006

NefCanuck,Mar 23 2006, 01:08 PM Wrote:Might be easier to drive Puppet but unless he did the oilpan mod to the Fiero, it'll catch fire way easier than a Countach would :P

I'll give the guy props for the work, he really did a lot but yipes...

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]176588[/snapback][/right]

the only difference between a fiero and a countach's engine are a little more grunt in the countach, while the fiero's actually starts.

The countach engine starts all the time, about 30% of the time.

p.s. I also know the answer to the age old question of how many compact cars it takes to jump start a diablo as well... 3

Dodge Gallardo - dBlast - 03-24-2006

About ten years ago a friend of a friend let me drive this POS fake Ferrari (Fiero) for a week while he was driving another car up from the States. He had not secured a storage unit for his cars yet and I offered to garage it for the week. At the time my friend made it sound like it was his buddy's real Ferrari. :rolleyes:

While driving the crappy Fiero, it did turn a few heads but it was a gutless wonder and it handled like a truck. It was kinda ugly too since whoever had done the conversion retained the squarish roofline and windshield of the Fiero.

I couldn't wait to return it.

[Image: F40Fake1.jpg]

[Image: F40Fake2.jpg]

Dodge Gallardo - nass - 03-24-2006

the front of that kit car looks sad... I guess it has a right to eh? :)