FocusCanada Forums
Front Lip Spoiler - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Classifieds (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Buy Items (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Thread: Front Lip Spoiler (/showthread.php?tid=10739)

Front Lip Spoiler - residentdud - 02-24-2006

Does anybody know where I can get a front lip spoiler for my car? Caught a veiw of one on the 401 this morning on a blue ZX3. Thanks.

Front Lip Spoiler - euro_zx5 - 02-24-2006

I'm sure you have a performance improvements nearby. (1100 The Queensway according to the site) You can call them and ask for a quote: 416-259-9656. They're one place to shop around at least. Just price a few diff places out before you make your decision...

Front Lip Spoiler - _JC_ - 02-24-2006

hey i think u saw me ....i was going west around 8-9 am ...i have the svt lip ....the fitment on it is alright i guess ..i might buy another one in the summer ...winter has taken its toll on this lip ...and its been through hell

Front Lip Spoiler - brucktown - 02-24-2006

I too was on the 401 this morning, and i am Blue..........go banana

Front Lip Spoiler - residentdud - 02-24-2006

I'm positive it wasn't the svt spoiler, it was alot bigger....almost about 5 inches towards the road. How much was the SVT lip?

Front Lip Spoiler - brucktown - 02-24-2006

if it was me it was the focus tuning lip, not available anymore as far as i know, but there is a JMS lip that is pretty much exactly the same, i was on the 401 west bound this morning, i got on the 401 at Yonge street at around 8:40am, and too it over to the 400...........soo maybe it was me