FocusCanada Forums
Porshe Gets Owned! - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Porshe Gets Owned! (/showthread.php?tid=10773)

Porshe Gets Owned! - Frost__2001 - 02-21-2006

there is some curse words in this vid clip, and it's boarderline street racing.

Porsche gets Owned!

Porshe Gets Owned! - Flofocus - 02-21-2006

Borderline? :lol:

Thats strreet racing...and not that I dont do it, but the guy is retarded.

That looked like a pretty busy highway to me.

Porshe Gets Owned! - darkpuppet - 02-21-2006

I knew they were f***ing retarded even before they started talking.

Porshe Gets Owned! - nass - 02-21-2006

Where to start with this one...

1) You did not own anything besides a done up mustang. Fast or not it's still a mustang. The cost of your car, plus the parts you put in plus the labour will be a staggering number too. Maybe not as much as the Porsche but atleast he can get insurance on his car without hassle.

2) That car that you "owned" is not built for straight line racing a la 1/4mile. Place a few turns and twisties and we will see who gets "owned". The other driver was smart enough to atleast stop racing when he was oh like a f***ing mile infront of you :blink:

3) You participated in street racing and were retarded enough to say the name of your company into the camera a few times. http://www.modulardepot.com

4) Maybe if you're lucky no one will drop a note to the Cincinnati Police Department with this interesting clip. With your face and car.

incase anyone wants to be a hero :)

we seriously need breeding laws to prevent this s***.

Porshe Gets Owned! - D-Dub - 02-21-2006

then the dudes s*** box takes a corner and wraps it around a gaurd rail, while the porsche takes it with ease.

Porshe Gets Owned! - PerfectSaiyan - 02-21-2006

he is just a tool.

he did a 'ricer' flyby on a Porsche a couple of times and called it a race. Still, aint nobody gonna look twice on a 199x bodystyle Mustang vs 200x body style Porsche 911.

Porshe Gets Owned! - 2001 ZTS - 02-21-2006

I wonder who gets more quality women................NOT.

Porshe Gets Owned! - PerfectSaiyan - 02-21-2006

2001 ZTS,Feb 21 2006, 12:35 AM Wrote:I wonder who gets more quality women................NOT.
[right][snapback]171507[/snapback][/right]

Mustang women: Easy, women who like cheap power, usually have one good feature, much like the car.

Porsche women: the total package, powerful, clean, smooth, well rounded, just like the car (usually)

Porshe Gets Owned! - euro_zx5 - 02-21-2006

:lol: Regardless of his stupid actions, that was one funny video... and he did own that Porsche... but that's besides the point.

It'd be funny if someone reported him in the end.

Porshe Gets Owned! - nass - 02-21-2006

euro_zx5,Feb 21 2006, 03:46 AM Wrote::lol: Regardless of his stupid actions, that was one funny video... and he did own that Porsche... but that's besides the point.

It'd be funny if someone reported him in the end.
[right][snapback]171519[/snapback][/right]

I added the link for a reason ;) I bet he would face charges for that, they got that one guy with the ferrari F40? doing 320k the same way.

Porshe Gets Owned! - FociPhil - 02-22-2006

He didnt own s***, that porche dusted him and had about 20 cars on him coming up to traffic...