FocusCanada Forums
Good Upholstering Comapnies? - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Technobabble (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Focus on Appearance (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Good Upholstering Comapnies? (/showthread.php?tid=1145)

Good Upholstering Comapnies? - drunkinmonkey - 07-19-2009

hey guys i wanna get my seats front and back custom wrapped does anybody no of a very good reputable comapny i can look into??

preferably close to hamilton

thanks

Good Upholstering Comapnies? - Scorcher000 - 07-19-2009

.... Do you really want to know how much.

Couple of years ago I looked into getting my front seats and rear bench done in similar leather but with a 2 tone black and blue like my car and reinforce the front seats like racing seats but of higher grade.
Put a Ford logo in the back and focus logo in the 2 front seats too.

So I was sitting there looking threw all of this companies previous work and it looked awsome. Well planted business but when he told my it would be $3200 or $2500 cash I was ok see ya later.

So... think is it worth it.

The place is in Brampton, and I don't remeber the name of it. They are still there though.

Good Upholstering Comapnies? - audionut405 - 07-19-2009

There is a guy that lives around the corner from me who does upholstering on the side. Mostly boats but anything reeally. From what I've seen, his work is Phenomenal...and fast! My dad has a '94 Peterbilt (tractor trailer) and had his seat re-done, mind you he got it done in a high quality cloth, but it only cost him $250. It looks great and it only took the guy 2 days.
He's out around Lindsay, but for the cash you'd save, I think it would be worth the drive.

Good Upholstering Comapnies? - Canadian ST - 07-19-2009

Buy some used ST seats, black leather and suede....Very nice.

Good Upholstering Comapnies? - drunkinmonkey - 07-19-2009

Canadian ST,Jul 18 2009, 05:30 PM Wrote:Buy some used ST seats, black leather and suede....Very nice.
[right][snapback]291296[/snapback][/right]

anyoen been to gold star???

Good Upholstering Comapnies? - Canadian ST - 07-20-2009

drunkinmonkey,Jul 19 2009, 12:41 AM Wrote:
Canadian ST,Jul 18 2009, 05:30 PM Wrote:Buy some used ST seats, black leather and suede....Very nice.

[right][snapback]291302[/snapback][/right]

North Cambridge location?

Good Upholstering Comapnies? - drunkinmonkey - 07-20-2009

Canadian ST,Jul 19 2009, 11:13 AM Wrote:
drunkinmonkey,Jul 19 2009, 12:41 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]291302[/snapback][/right]

North Cambridge location?
[right][snapback]291309[/snapback][/right]

stoney creek

Good Upholstering Comapnies? - drunkinmonkey - 07-21-2009

gold star quoted me 800 for the entire car including door panels....they had some work in there shop looks good....looks like im getting custom interior over winter :D

Good Upholstering Comapnies? - ZX3_2NV - 07-22-2009

$800 for door panels to is a good deal so do it there a b!tch to pull out the cloth section.

Good Upholstering Comapnies? - CanadaSVT - 07-22-2009

drunkinmonkey,Jul 18 2009, 01:03 PM Wrote:hey guys i wanna get my seats  front and back custom wrapped does anybody no of a very good reputable comapny i can look into??

preferably close to hamilton

thanks
[right][snapback]291288[/snapback][/right]

Apple Auto Glass on Speers Rd in Oakville. Mario Radice is the owner.

Good Upholstering Comapnies? - drunkinmonkey - 07-22-2009

yea im only getting the cloth changed out....im painting the door panels black and im getting the material in the doors changed over to black and navy blue plaid.....seats will be black suede with the plaid centers....its gonna look pretty awesome