FocusCanada Forums
Focus Vs Remote Control Car - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Focus Vs Remote Control Car (/showthread.php?tid=11578)

Focus Vs Remote Control Car - cornflakes - 12-16-2005

click here

Focus Vs Remote Control Car - NefCanuck - 12-16-2005

:blink: that's insane, neat but insane none the less (Yeah I thought the Ford RC was gonna "accidentally" splatter the dinky remote control car myself :P)

NefCanuck

Focus Vs Remote Control Car - NOS2Go4Me - 12-16-2005

Sweet pickup on that thing to embarass the Focus... but it's really almost expected if they staged the race as they did.

Focus Vs Remote Control Car - ANTHONYD - 12-16-2005

Those cars (RC) Are incredibly tough to control at that speed.

Focus Vs Remote Control Car - NefCanuck - 12-17-2005

ANTHONYD,Dec 16 2005, 08:55 AM Wrote:Those cars (RC) Are incredibly tough to control at that speed.
[right][snapback]161224[/snapback][/right]

RC cars are a handful at full speed, but it's RC planes that are lethal in the wrong hands :lol:

I still remember the last time I was handed the controls of an RC plane. After 5 minutes of rudimentary lessons I was handed the remote to a plane flying overhead and within a minute I'd managed to send the thing into a near fatal nosedive :ph34r:

Never touched one since, twitchy mofo's....

NefCanuck

Focus Vs Remote Control Car - euro_zx5 - 12-17-2005

That's very beleivable... not because it's up against a Focus... but those rc vehicles tuned properly, can run like stink!

My cuz in austria has a custom 4x4 monster truck that runs crazy speed. And they can take quite a beating too. I dunno about pavement smashing though... :unsure: :lol: