FocusCanada Forums
Fog Lamp - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Technobabble (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Focus on Appearance (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Fog Lamp (/showthread.php?tid=11591)

Fog Lamp - Focus Is Art - 12-15-2005

Looking for a pair of yellowish fog light any know where can I get it?

Fog Lamp - Frost__2001 - 12-15-2005

bulbs ? or did you mean the platic cover that covers the stockers, or the crappy tire brands ?

Fog Lamp - Focus Is Art - 12-15-2005

Sorry I mean bulbs

Fog Lamp - Frost__2001 - 12-16-2005

Piaa would be a good choice, just look up the bulb number 899 and Piaa with it in your online search and you'll find a few places on the net that sell them, but they are in USD, and I think they are round $50 ?? :blink: can't remember.....

Although you could ask mitch and see if he has a set ?

Fog Lamp - yeloZX3 - 12-16-2005

get the Nokya yellow from ebay, they are about 30 cdn including shipping! (or u can pay $40 cdn in first markham place or pacific mall!

here's a pic that i pulled from focaljet!
[Image: Picture005.jpg]

ppl said good things about it!

i've just ordered a set for my micro de and they arrived today, will prolly install tomorrow!

Fog Lamp - paolo - 12-23-2005

that looks sweet, yellow fogs, here I come. p.s. i would refrain from buying bulbs from anywhere in markham...

Fog Lamp - Black_ZTS - 12-23-2005

I have Nokya yellow from ebay but is nth close to that yellow... is not yellow enough!! Thats why I stick on those light protector in yellow(don't know what they call). I try to post picture later. Yelo-zx3, call me when you installed them.. I want to see them in your fogs.

Fog Lamp - yeloZX3 - 12-24-2005

Black_ZTS,Dec 22 2005, 09:10 PM Wrote:I have Nokya yellow from ebay but is nth close to that yellow... is not yellow enough!!  Thats why I stick on those light protector in yellow(don't know what they call).  I try to post picture later.  Yelo-zx3, call me when you installed them.. I want to see them in your fogs.
[right][snapback]162070[/snapback][/right]

it will not as yellow as the one in the pic if u got the stock fog lights (coz stock fog lights are with plastic lens, and the plastic does influence the colour output), that pic's focus is using european fog lights (glass lens)

i have them installed already, in my projectec fog light with glass lens, they are pretty close the the colour that the pic is showing (altho is less bright mostly because my fog light housing sucks)

i'll message u some time on msn!