FocusCanada Forums
King Kong = Awesome! - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: King Kong = Awesome! (/showthread.php?tid=11613)

King Kong = Awesome! - 01-yellow-ZX3 - 12-13-2005

My gf won sneak preview passes to King Kong, and we went lastnight to view this amazing movie, one word = WOW!

Gooood movie! I was definitely impressed, very realistic animated parts, probably one of the best movies I've ever seen.

This movie is going to be huge, and I hope it does very well.

There was even a metal detector and a pat-down to get into the theatre to make sure you didn't have recording devices!

Two thumbs up from me, definitely recommend going to see it on the 14th!

King Kong = Awesome! - meford4u - 12-13-2005

We always see a movie Christmas Eve. And this year I get to choose.

Kong it is!

BTW the best time evar to see a movie is Christmas Eve.

No one goes except the Muslims, etc. that don't engage themselves in Christmas activites.

King Kong = Awesome! - Oscar The Grouch - 12-14-2005

Hmmm sounds good. I wonder if its here in NB yet. If not, I'll go see it in Bathurst during the holidays between xmas and new years.

Edit: Found out its on tomorrow. Sweet.

King Kong = Awesome! - NOS2Go4Me - 12-14-2005

I watched Cinderella Man last night, that's a pretty good movie.

Kong sounds interesting for sure... did they have the X3 trailer? :huh:

King Kong = Awesome! - mo_focus - 12-14-2005

meford4u,Dec 13 2005, 01:44 PM Wrote:We always see a movie Christmas Eve.  And this year I get to choose.

Kong it is!

No one goes except the Muslims, etc. that don't engage themselves in Christmas activites.
[right][snapback]160613[/snapback][/right]

crap i'm a muslim so i guess i have to start going to those movie nights on the 24th. I always get an invitation for a JIHAD movie night but always ignored them :)

Thanks for the heads up

King Kong = Awesome! - Flofocus - 12-14-2005

mo_focus,Dec 13 2005, 12:33 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Dec 13 2005, 01:44 PM Wrote:We always see a movie Christmas Eve.  And this year I get to choose.

Kong it is!

crap i'm a muslim so i guess i have to start going to those movie nights on the 24th. I always get an invitation for a JIHAD movie night but always ignored them :)

Thanks for the heads up
[right][snapback]160646[/snapback][/right]

Fawkin jihad

:lol:

King Kong = Awesome! - FociPhil - 12-14-2005

doesnt it come out today? (13th)

EDIT: my bad it is the 14th

King Kong = Awesome! - Aka - 12-14-2005

I went to seen a screenign of a movie about half a year ago, sucked having to give up my camera, I carry it with me everywhere, I never even though I'd have to take it off. I was worried I wouldn't get it back, but I did.

King Kong = Awesome! - 2001 ZTS - 12-14-2005

meford4u,Dec 13 2005, 08:44 AM Wrote:We always see a movie Christmas Eve.  And this year I get to choose.

Kong it is!

That's why I do my Christmas shopping at East York Town Center (Flemingdon Park), no crowds.

King Kong = Awesome! - darkpuppet - 12-14-2005

2001 ZTS,Dec 13 2005, 03:43 PM Wrote:That's why I do my Christmas shopping at East York Town Center (Flemingdon Park), no crowds.

ouch!

yet strangely true