FocusCanada Forums
Reorganizing Sections - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Support (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Suggestion Box (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: Reorganizing Sections (/showthread.php?tid=11894)

Reorganizing Sections - smith21 - 11-21-2005

Ok, i might be a picky one, but i was just wondering, seeing as there are a few places ("From the Street" as an example) that have more than one thing going on in them. Could you possible make sub folders kinda like you did with the zx3tuning section? I'm only asking this becuase i went to look for pics of other members rides today, and couldn't find them simply becuase there was too much other garbage such as automotive news in there. Any chance of getting this done?

Reorganizing Sections - meford4u - 11-21-2005

The only pic of the only ride you need to see is on page 1

Official PITA

Reorganizing Sections - microbunny - 11-21-2005

meford4u,Nov 20 2005, 09:16 PM Wrote:The only pic of the only ride you need to see is on page 1

Official PITA
[right][snapback]156901[/snapback][/right]

:rolleyes:

Reorganizing Sections - ZX5focused - 11-21-2005

i beleive they are working on a members ride gallery
not positive though

Reorganizing Sections - habmann - 11-21-2005

A members ride gallery would be sweet. DP seems to be trying to keep the site organized so i'm sure when he gets the new board skins done and such he'll start on that too.

Reorganizing Sections - SVT ZX3 - 11-27-2005

smith21,Nov 20 2005, 07:09 PM Wrote:I'm only asking this becuase i went to look for pics of other members rides today, and couldn't find them simply becuase there was too much other garbage such as automotive news in there. Any chance of getting this done?
[right][snapback]156876[/snapback][/right]

Check the sticky at the top of the from the street section...

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=13129

Reorganizing Sections - NOS2Go4Me - 11-30-2005

Yeah, I recall this being discussed by the admin staff (member gallery). Give it till the new year, guys. The entire admin staff is volunteer (just a FYI for those who don't know).

Then there's Puppet. He actually paid to receive the most abuse! :lol:

Reorganizing Sections - NOS2Go4Me - 12-09-2005

On a serious note Steve, could we make Classifieds a sub-forum of Marketplace? It kinda makes sense, and buy / sell / squabble would be easier to access for the members.

Even @ 1280x1024, it's a PITA to scroll to the bottom just to see who has what for sale.