FocusCanada Forums
Ford Racing Udp - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Technobabble (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Focus on Performance (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Ford Racing Udp (/showthread.php?tid=12178)

Ford Racing Udp - Zoom - 11-03-2005

I bought my udp AGES ago and I never installed it cause when I bought it used the guy who I bought it from recomeneded getting a new belt for it. So I always chickened out.

Can anybody help me find out what number I am looking for on this belt to get a new one?

I see 2 sets of numbers: 4060817 and 6PK2075

Anybody know where to order one?

Ford Racing Udp - french_connection - 11-03-2005

ZOOM,Nov 3 2005, 04:16 AM Wrote:I bought my udp AGES ago and I never installed it cause when I bought it used the guy who I bought it from recomeneded getting a new belt for it. So I always chickened out.

Can anybody help me find out what number I am looking for on this belt to get a new one?

I see 2 sets of numbers: 4060817 and 6PK2075

Anybody know where to order one?
[right][snapback]153297[/snapback][/right]

first number seem like a part number when googled... and the second number seem like a "lenght" code for the part... when googled...

so both are valid.

Ford Racing Udp - ZX5focused - 11-04-2005

second is a lenght code, any CT should have it.

Ford Racing Udp - Zoom - 11-04-2005

already ordered from focussport. Probably more expensive but this way all I had to do was make a phone call and it comes to my door. I am a lazy bastard. Thanks guys, anyone know how hard it is to install one of these things?

Ford Racing Udp - bigman - 11-08-2005

if its a 2 peice u need to watch the water pump pulley. heard they tend to come loose. if its just the crank it quite simple. i think myzx3.com has a how to.