FocusCanada Forums
2000 Headlight Socket Cap - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Classifieds (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Buy Items (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Thread: 2000 Headlight Socket Cap (/showthread.php?tid=12327)

2000 Headlight Socket Cap - DanielB_ZX3 - 10-25-2005

Hey I just remembered - one morning last winter when the plow hadn't been out yet, I got stuck in the snow. My neighbour helped push me back into my driveway, and when I was shovelling the street shortly after that, I came across a mangled headlight cap from my car! No idea how/why it came off, but my tires had chewed it up so I am in need of a replacement..

Anyone got a broken/damaged headlight sitting around that I could get the cap off?
You know when you go to change the lightbulb, you have to unscrew a cap before you reach in and play with bulb assembly? That's it..

Thanks

2000 Headlight Socket Cap - Oscar The Grouch - 10-25-2005

DanielB_ZX3,Oct 24 2005, 11:30 PM Wrote:Hey I just remembered - one morning last winter when the plow hadn't been out yet, I got stuck in the snow. My neighbour helped push me back into my driveway, and when I  was shovelling the street shortly after that, I came across a mangled headlight cap from my car! No idea how/why it came off, but my tires had chewed it up so I am in need of a replacement..

Anyone got a broken/damaged headlight sitting around that I could get the cap off?
You know when you go to change the lightbulb, you have to unscrew a cap before you reach in and play with bulb assembly? That's it..

Thanks
[right][snapback]151250[/snapback][/right]

This sounds like a job for Laidman!!! He may have one off his old junker.

2000 Headlight Socket Cap - laidman - 10-27-2005

pretty sure I have it, I gotta take a look...

2000 Headlight Socket Cap - DanielB_ZX3 - 11-11-2005

Laidman was checking but didn't get back to me yet..
this is what I'm looking for:
[Image: FocusHeadlightCap.jpg]