FocusCanada Forums
Sighting - Grey Zx3 - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: From the Street (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Sighting - Grey Zx3 (/showthread.php?tid=12567)

Sighting - Grey Zx3 - habmann - 10-10-2005

Anyone on here, passed you on Garth St. in hamilton this afternoon. Was a silver ZX3 with a SVT front bumper.

Sighting - Grey Zx3 - OAC_Sparky - 10-10-2005

habmann,Oct 9 2005, 06:55 PM Wrote:Anyone on here, passed you on Garth St. in hamilton this afternoon. Was a silver ZX3 with a SVT front bumper.
[right][snapback]147783[/snapback][/right]
My area, I was out this afternoon but I have a Grey ST ZX4 with a full front cover.

So it wasn't me unless you were off on your ID.

Nope it had a SVT front bumper, that much i'm sure off. Do you live in the area. I live just off Garth, down by Hillfield Strathallen

habmann,Oct 9 2005, 10:12 PM Wrote:Nope it had a SVT front bumper, that much i'm sure off. Do you live in the area. I live just off Garth, down by Hillfield Strathallen
[right][snapback]147794[/snapback][/right]
I'm up near 20 Road in the Trails.

Ah, you're the other way from me then. You'll prolly see me out on the weekends, most weeks i'm not home, and the car sits in the driveway.

habmann,Oct 9 2005, 10:19 PM Wrote:Ah, you're the other way from me then. You'll prolly see me out on the weekends, most weeks i'm not home, and the car sits in the driveway.
[right][snapback]147798[/snapback][/right]
I used to live down by you on W32nd, but I didn't have the Focus then. I've only been up here a year now.

Sighting - Grey Zx3 - euro_zx5 - 10-10-2005

Ahh, there's the Hamiltonians. :) I have to start posting when I see Foci around here. I've seen so many done up the last couple days it's crazy. All the time. Most people can hear me coming, and that's about all you can distinguish me by, oh... and some SoundWaves stickers on the side windows.

But anyways, I have yet to see one like that...

You'll know me when you see me, I've got FocusCanada stickers on both the back windows. And you'll either here the exhaust or the stereo as I'm coming