FocusCanada Forums
I Thought Darkpuppet's Super Charger Was Loud. - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: I Thought Darkpuppet's Super Charger Was Loud. (/showthread.php?tid=12620)

I Thought Darkpuppet's Super Charger Was Loud. - ANTHONYD - 10-06-2005

[Image: 5CD31C3C-3A72-4244-9E39-1BAFF3A92F70.jpg]Click here to see Video :blink:

I Thought Darkpuppet's Super Charger Was Loud. - Raine - 10-06-2005

That's no turbo, that's an electric engine mod yo! Take out that Cobra's v8, and pop in electric motors up the wazoo!!

Damn that thing is loud... whines like a wet dog. Why would the turbo be whistling so loudly?

I Thought Darkpuppet's Super Charger Was Loud. - Flofocus - 10-07-2005

def not a turbo.

That thing sings!!!

I Thought Darkpuppet's Super Charger Was Loud. - darkpuppet - 10-07-2005

definitely a supercharger... sounds like overdrive pulley on roots blower. That's the kind of sound I like.

I Thought Darkpuppet's Super Charger Was Loud. - ANTHONYD - 10-07-2005

You could hear him when he was way out of sight!

I Thought Darkpuppet's Super Charger Was Loud. - darkpuppet - 10-07-2005

ANTHONYD,Oct 6 2005, 11:12 AM Wrote:You could hear him when he was way out of sight!
[right][snapback]147049[/snapback][/right]

but don't forget it was done with a camcorder, and I'm sure the mic was on auto-gain...

I Thought Darkpuppet's Super Charger Was Loud. - Crazirich - 10-07-2005

that bad boy is loud tho, mine is only that loud when the car sits for a while like the winter, COOOOOL

I Thought Darkpuppet's Super Charger Was Loud. - meford4u - 10-07-2005

It's called a tripod, shaky hands

I Thought Darkpuppet's Super Charger Was Loud. - nass - 10-07-2005

bah you guys getting all hard and stuff over a water pump dying..... supercharger bahahahah

but seriously the guy down the raod from a friends had a hot rod he built and it had the exact same sound at idle, it;s the type of blower or how it's setup, also he told us you can get fan blades that will make a sound like that....