FocusCanada Forums
Tranny/cluch - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Focus Talk (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Tranny/cluch (/showthread.php?tid=1268)

Tranny/cluch - Jmountney1 - 06-21-2009

Dose any one know the running scrap yard price for a 5spd tranny and a new clutch.

or any where that i could find one.

and any one who as bought one and could tell me how much they payed.

your input would be greatly appreciated.

Tranny/cluch - shadowzx3 - 06-22-2009

Obviously for a swap but do you just need a new clutch? New flywheel as well? If that's all you needed, I wouldn't bother doing a swap - IMO just go aftermarket and get a new flywheel/clutch. That's what I'm in the market for right now, income pending of course hehe

http://www.importcarpartsplus.com/focuspartslist.htm Check that out, there are tons of stuff there much cheaper than normal.

Hope this helps

Tranny/cluch - Jmountney1 - 06-22-2009

something is wrong with my tranny along with the clutch just going

Tranny/cluch - shadowzx3 - 06-22-2009

what is wrong with your clutch? I'm starting to have more and more problems with mine. If you try and be a little more descriptive, I can help out as best as I can from what I read all the time and what is going on with mine.

Tranny/cluch - ZX3_2NV - 06-23-2009

anywhere between $350-$500 for a public sale if you know a shop that orders from junkyards u'll get it for almost half price. Just get the shop to insall it and they shouldn't take a cut from the tranny price. Check Kijiji I saw one for $200 not top long ago some guys r just parting with entire vehicles

Tranny/cluch - residentdud - 09-05-2009

I got one in my garage. And a CentreForce clutch. I wrote off my car last year and I dont know why, but I still have all my focus parts in the garage. I'm pretty sure that was my add on Kijiji. :)