FocusCanada Forums
Sedan Euro Face Lift Rears - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Classifieds (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Sell Items (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Sedan Euro Face Lift Rears (/showthread.php?tid=12686)

Sedan Euro Face Lift Rears - Frost__2001 - 10-04-2005

Hey Mitch,

I was wondering what all would be needed to do the 2002 Euro face lift rear on a sedan, my friend in Hawaii has the same type of focus as I do (yellow street edition) and he did the 2002 facelift look to his sedan. I'm going to be doing the same in the future (next summer) and I wanted to know what I would need other then the typicals of the bumper cover with black rub guards and tail lights and how much the parts I'd need cost.

cheers,

frost.

Sedan Euro Face Lift Rears - ZX3TUNING - 10-06-2005

i never get asked about sedan rears so this is something i will have to inquire about with a couple of people in europe as i know nothing about them.

bug me in a week and see if i have heard anything yet.

Sedan Euro Face Lift Rears - Frost__2001 - 10-07-2005

cool cool thanks mitch,

Oh btw, when are you getting more euro tail lights in the sedan style, I want to get some soon, I'm getting sick and tired of looking at those american 2 stage'rs.

Sedan Euro Face Lift Rears - ROBSONzts - 10-07-2005

Frost__2001,Oct 6 2005, 03:36 PM Wrote:I'm getting sick and tired of looking at those american 2 stage'rs.
[right][snapback]147219[/snapback][/right]

DITTO! :angry:

Sedan Euro Face Lift Rears - ZX3TUNING - 10-23-2005

i'm going to be placing an order to europe next week.
pre-paid orders get free shipping or for local pickup, 10% off. if you want to order in that bumper now might be a good time that way i could load it up with other parts to send to you to balance out the costs of shipping the bumper to you....

Sedan Euro Face Lift Rears - Frost__2001 - 10-23-2005

I'd love too Mitch, but I can't afford the bumper till next year for sure, I have to commit to finishing off the front end of my car first..... I still have to save up for the 2002 head lights I want plus the hood lock........... :unsure: