FocusCanada Forums
Extended Warranty.. - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Focus Talk (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Extended Warranty.. (/showthread.php?tid=13303)

Extended Warranty.. - redsvtfocus - 08-31-2005

The deal is 150k kms or 7 years since purchase..well since Im selling my car, (if I do so) or not. what you guys think of this package??
I can get the extension..for something around $2k.. :o :o :huh:
any comments?? cause a car with that warranty will get more buyers..or NOT??? :blink: :huh:

Extended Warranty.. - Frost__2001 - 08-31-2005

I have that on my car currently, but really ford will try to bit you in the balls on it. I have had issues with it since I hit the 100,000kms and I have paper work stating I have it, apperently it "was never sent in" meanwhile I have the paper work saying I have the 150k warentee in my name. I can say this openly and honestly really it's better for you to have that warentee of 150k only, someone buying it used with that package might get bit in the balls like I have few times.

Extended Warranty.. - 01-yellow-ZX3 - 08-31-2005

Mine paid for itself 3 times over the first 3 months I purchased it, over the manufacturer warranty.

It's only $100 to transfer, and any potential buyer will give you a solid buck because of the warranty.

But for 2k?? What package is that?

Just extend the powertrain, the mark up is like 40%, so offer them a couple hundred bucks lower than what it is, and they'll take it.