FocusCanada Forums
Tri's Sgi Slavage.... U Can Laugh - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: From the Street (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Tri's Sgi Slavage.... U Can Laugh (/showthread.php?tid=13820)

Pages: 1 2 3

Tri's Sgi Slavage.... U Can Laugh - Tri_kento - 08-05-2005

Well we got the car the other day but... i didn't really feel like takeing pictures in the dark since.. it doesn't work to good on my digi cam. so yea me green junk! with out a trunk

yea it's car domain but it's the easiest way at this point so yea. enjoy.

oh and if u guys don't recall i got the car for around 2300$ cnd

Tri's Sgi Slavage.... U Can Laugh - Frost__2001 - 08-05-2005

Well I can tell you for sure it's a 2001 SE Sport Model. I had one in Black but I had all the bells & whistles in mine.

note: "i haven't been really into focus for that long so i have little to no knowledge on them, thus me joing this board to learn"

Any ways how do u know it's the sport model ? is that something special, or not realy, wat extras come along with that title ?

Tri's Sgi Slavage.... U Can Laugh - SL8RZZX3 - 08-05-2005

Psssst hey you've got a ZETEC not a Vtec :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tri's Sgi Slavage.... U Can Laugh - Frost__2001 - 08-05-2005

Quote:Any ways how do u know it's the sport model ? is that something special, or not realy, wat extras come along with that title

The 2001 Sport Model had the following options when they came out

Automatic - $1230.00 ( Optional )

Power Group - $ 425.00 ( Optional - included Power Windows, Locks, Remote entry, Power Mirrors )

Comfort Group - $500.00 ( Optional - Included Rear Head rests, Criuse Control, Tilt / Telescope Steering wheel )

Power Sun roof - $550 ( Optional )

Sport Group - $ 1500.00 ( Standard features - 2.0 Zetec Engine {also in the ZTS, and ZX3 at the time} Leather wraped steering wheel, Foglights, Single disk CD AM/FM stereo with AVC ( Automatic Volume Control ) and 15" alloys in the 5 spoke trim on your car now without the blue coloured ford emblem found on the 2000 models rims.

Tri's Sgi Slavage.... U Can Laugh - SangriaRedZX5 - 08-05-2005

Good for what you paid.

Tri's Sgi Slavage.... U Can Laugh - NOS2Go4Me - 08-05-2005

SL8RZZX3,Aug 4 2005, 03:24 PM Wrote:Psssst hey you've got a ZETEC not a Vtec  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
[right][snapback]128085[/snapback][/right]

I was waiting for that :lol:

s**t sorry I spos my I had a brain fart or something mm i spos that would make sense and all sorry about the engine dam up :(

o and right now i have the car at the auto body for it's 2 inspections, which it shouldn't pass, but if i does great, but mainly i think the one that is going to get me is the safety since the back doors are a little stupid , they don't seem to want to follow the auto lock and un lock switchs in the frony seats. Any one ever have this problem ? oh and where the passenger air bags are ,there seems to be this 2inch long scratch? would that be bad for saftey ?

oh and if u guys noticed, i had cleaned the whole interior so it looks all fancy! well not really but it's smelling clean and looking it to!

u guys wouldn't imagine to my surprise when i opened the trunk to find it ripped out!, so next time am in regina am going scrapping for a new trunk and tail light and! for a new handle for the glove box, o! and a back bummer. with aside pannel ,, if the auto body shop can't fix the stock one.

I hope I can drive this thing soon!, tho the drive home will be remembered for always, mmmm i had a big crunch combo mmmmm chicken.....

Tri's Sgi Slavage.... U Can Laugh - Raine - 08-05-2005

Wow dude, maybe if you read what you're typing AS you type it you might spell a little better and be somewhat more grammatically correct.. It hurts to read your posts sometimes

Tri's Sgi Slavage.... U Can Laugh - FociPhil - 08-05-2005

not to mention the mega over use of "spos" and "so yea"...doesnt look like alot of work to be done...good luck with it

Well I "spos" I could try a little hard on my grammar, "so yea"...

well a little update, i took my focus to the auto body shop "ochs melville" and well, am hoping for the best. But i got a feeling my focus was in the salvage for more then its bumper bend .

So that's my car in all it's glory, did it look clean inside? i had spent most of the morning vacuuming and dusting/ shinning it up!

Tri's Sgi Slavage.... U Can Laugh - guilty - 08-05-2005

You have manual mirrors, eh? Looks like you're missing the adjustment knob in that picture.. I've got some spares if you need them, let me know.

oh yea,... a the passenger side mirror is just screwed up, so i'll have to replace the whole thing more the likely.

But i still have to wait for it to come back from the shop. (god talk about a climax, i really want to now if the car passed safety!, But i think it has to many screwed up little things to pass. And for my structure exam , it shouldn't be a problem. the whole car seemed pretty level, and from personal look over it seemed to be fine.

Well here's hopeing!

update:well in a few hours am going to phone and see how my car did or is doing, and well am a little bit nervous. but i think i'll live,. O quick question . On the dash of the car, above the CD player there is that triangle thing-o-mijig, is that for command start ? or is it's something all together diffrent ?

Tri's Sgi Slavage.... U Can Laugh - Tri_kento - 08-06-2005

Well i finally got the news,... it seems i have to get new seat belts for the front. i need a new windshield. replacment panels. fog lights, something with the steering wheel and then somethings about the roof pillar. so this car is looking to me like another 2000$... argg...

Tri's Sgi Slavage.... U Can Laugh - Frost__2001 - 08-06-2005

well for $160 plus shipping I could send you the Fogs, and the lower grille I have them for sale still. Check out my for sale section.

how much would new windshield cost ?

oh and i could repair the frony bumper with fiber glass right ?

Tri_kento,Aug 5 2005, 05:19 PM Wrote:how much would new windshield cost ?

oh and i could repair the frony bumper with fiber glass right ?
[right][snapback]128516[/snapback][/right]

Yeah you could do the fiber glassing yourself. But you could always look for a bumper on the site, I'm sure there are a few stockers on here for sale.

And Windshields are anywhere from $200 - $500 to replace. Standard Autoglass would be around the $250 range last time I checked.

good idea, i could more then likely find a mirror replacement to! but dam the window is a bitch.

Well with Standard Auto Glass, and Apple Auto Glass they give you warentees something like a lifetime guarentee on their work from leaks, cracks etc......

Tri's Sgi Slavage.... U Can Laugh - FocusGuy7476 - 08-06-2005

looks like you have a lot of work ahead of you.