FocusCanada Forums
Installing Shorty Header And Orp Q? - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Technobabble (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Focus on Performance (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Installing Shorty Header And Orp Q? (/showthread.php?tid=14210)

Installing Shorty Header And Orp Q? - FocusTunerzx3 - 07-13-2005

What supplies and tools do i need to install a Shorty header and ORP. All the bolts, tools, jacks everything...i wanna make sure i have everything before i do this on the weekend.

Installing Shorty Header And Orp Q? - BrooksZX3 - 07-15-2005

a decent assortment of metric sockets and attachements... I recal that a couple of the studs on the header are a pain. otherwise, it looks like the rest of your list is suitable... good luck! Take some pics

Installing Shorty Header And Orp Q? - hardk0re - 07-15-2005

I think you just need 10/13 and 15mm sockets, some angle adapters for your socket, and a few extensions. Oh yeah and a crapload of patience....

The EGR is a bitch...I don't know what size it is, I used a set of vice grips to get mine off....

Installing Shorty Header And Orp Q? - skifreak69 - 07-15-2005

Alot of patience is needed to install the shorty header(as well as a few flex extensions for the sockets) A few of the bolts are very akward to get at. My race header was just so much easier to install than my JBA shorty header.

Installing Shorty Header And Orp Q? - FocusTunerzx3 - 07-15-2005

Thx guys i got Mitch to help me now...i know he has the tools. Ill just bring him all the parts he needs. thx for the replys.

Installing Shorty Header And Orp Q? - ZX3TUNING - 07-16-2005

so yeah, ummm... when am i doing this?
you said NEXT weekend, right?

Installing Shorty Header And Orp Q? - FocusTunerzx3 - 07-17-2005

No end of the month 30th before my roadtrip to the mountains...ill have the gasket and all the bolts and stuff(i hope) dont have any sealing stuff thou.