FocusCanada Forums
Good Lawyers - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Good Lawyers (/showthread.php?tid=14387)

Good Lawyers - scoobasteve - 07-01-2005

Well guys... i believe its time to have a lawyer brought into this situation. after my most recent conversation with the erinwood ford service manager. i think a letter from a lawyer will get them slightly more concerned.

Does anyone know of a good lawyer.. that deals with these kinds of cases.
I'd rather not pay huge money... because its only a focus... right.

Good Lawyers - BrooksZX3 - 07-01-2005

Remember this??

clicky

catch me on msn, sent you a pm too.

Good Lawyers - ZX5focused - 07-01-2005

what did they say now?
edit: read in other post

Good Lawyers - Oscar The Grouch - 07-01-2005

[Image: cochran.jpg]

Dammit, Johnny coulda helped ya. :lol:

Good Lawyers - SVT ZX3 - 07-01-2005

See my comments in your other thread.... Contact the "Director of customer satisfaction" at Ford of Canada!!!!!

Good Lawyers - Frost__2001 - 07-02-2005

Well one option for you

Call City T.V. since you live in the G.T.A., and have silverman help you out. he dose everything on camera.

Good Lawyers - NefCanuck - 07-04-2005

scoobasteve,Jun 30 2005, 04:26 PM Wrote:Well guys... i believe its time to have a lawyer brought into this situation.  after my most recent conversation with the erinwood ford service manager. i think  a letter from a lawyer will get them slightly more concerned.

Does anyone know of a good lawyer.. that deals with these kinds of cases.
I'd rather not pay huge money... because its only a focus... right.
[right][snapback]118697[/snapback][/right]

Can't say as I know any personally (Civil litigation lawyers tend to see this stuff as "small time") but if you have any questions about how to word the letter etc. I can probably point you in the right direction.

I work for Mississauga Community Legal Services as a Community Legal Worker and in addition to my speciality of landlord and tenant law I do basic work around civil litigation.

NefCanuck

Good Lawyers - NOS2Go4Me - 07-04-2005

Now see? THIS is what makes FocusCanada great. A good crew with diverse backgrounds.

Good Lawyers - ANTHONYD - 07-04-2005

Yup. I try to tell my wife that the reason we all hang out here is to "network" :D

Good Lawyers - naz - 07-04-2005

some other free options you might have are BBB and whatever the canadian equivalent of a district attorney is.. the more people you write letters to and the bigger the stink you create, the less likely you'll have to shell out your own money for a lawyer.. sometimes you could even write your own letter.. the threat of a suit is sometimes enough to spur the other party to action

it also sounds like you haven't created a big stink to ford's and svt's customer service call centers