FocusCanada Forums
Steeda Dyno Day Mini Cruise - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Technobabble (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Focus on Performance (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Steeda Dyno Day Mini Cruise (/showthread.php?tid=1443)

Steeda Dyno Day Mini Cruise - ZTWsquared - 05-19-2009

So thanks to GFXJamie and Steeda we have our dates with destiny this coming Saturday in Milton.

The official start time is 10:00 am but I think it's in our best interest to get there 20 or 30 minutes early so we can facilitate the planning and organizing and getting everyone in and out in decent time.

And a quick reminder to those planning on reflashing between pulls - - don't forget your flashing device.

So ... if you plan on joining our little mini cruise from the west end into Milton, here's the plan:

8:15
Meet at Tim Hortons - Dixie and Aimco, Mississauga (Dixie Road, 3 lights south of the 401, near the Staples, Business Depot)

8:15 - 8:45
Coffee, donuts, bagels, chit-chat, check out the cars, place your bets, trade hang-over stories.

8:45 - 8:55
Start your engines, load up your passengers if any, get ready to leave.

8:55 to 9:35
Transit to Milton ... follow the selected route for the shortest and most scenic route - no highway ... almost exactly 30 km.

Google maps Mini Cruise to Milton route map

Notes:

1) Steeda is in the same little auto plaza as NAPA auto parts - north side of Main Street just past the Ford dealership.

2) the parking lots are small and restricted - the front entrance to Steeda is in the centre parking lot, the shop entrance is around the back. See the photo below for details.

[Image: Steedalocale.jpg]

Steeda Dyno Day Mini Cruise - Scorcher000 - 05-19-2009

I'm in...
That being said I may have to help my father on Sat morning, if so then I'll meet you there at 11am. I'll let you know by Friday.

Bring 2 Ways

Steeda Dyno Day Mini Cruise - Burnin21 - 05-20-2009

So do we just show up and bring cash? Im about 20 minutes from steeda so I'd like to see what my new zetec is pushing :)

Steeda Dyno Day Mini Cruise - ZTWsquared - 05-20-2009

Burnin21,May 19 2009, 10:35 AM Wrote:So do we just show up and bring cash? Im about 20 minutes from steeda so I'd like to see what my new zetec is pushing :)
[right][snapback]287560[/snapback][/right]
That's pretty much it.

Steeda Dyno Day Mini Cruise - Burnin21 - 05-20-2009

Nice, see you boys there!

The link to the google map is borked -- not to worry, I'm bringing hard copies to Timmies.

Steeda Dyno Day Mini Cruise - Scorcher000 - 05-20-2009

I sure hope more of you People that wanted to go, wakes up and see this post and confirms that they still are going.....

Scorcher000,May 19 2009, 07:40 PM Wrote:I sure hope more of you People that wanted to go, wakes up and see this post and confirms that they still are going.....
[right][snapback]287598[/snapback][/right]

Yeah ... I suppose I should have asked for those who plan on coming out to post up and let us know.

So ... please and thanks.

Steeda Dyno Day Mini Cruise - hardk0re - 05-20-2009

I'll be there at the dyno day, i'll try and make it to this cruise spot too. Maybe ppl from the east east side want to convoy from the shwa?

Steeda Dyno Day Mini Cruise - Gabriel - 05-20-2009

I am coming