FocusCanada Forums
Coming Home Soon... - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Coming Home Soon... (/showthread.php?tid=14533)

Coming Home Soon... - Drivesthebeast - 06-23-2005

Well, I just received word the other night that I'm gonna be on a flight home to Canada on july 31st...I will spend 2 days in Dubai, and then fly back to Trenton and take a bus to Pet all on the same day. I should be back in Pet by August 4th, have a few days of work and administrative stuff to do, and then will be on leave starting Aug 10th for 33 days (and more if I wanna use more annual leave).

So fingers crossed that all goes well over here in Kabul until then...if I get home safe and sound I'm gonna be wanting to visit as many OFOC or Focuscanada.net meets as I can during August and September.

Wish me luck, and I'll see you soon...

Ian

Coming Home Soon... - darkpuppet - 06-23-2005

that's great news man!

hope that last month in kabul is uneventful for ya, and you have a save trip home... definitely have to get you a pint when you get back.

Coming Home Soon... - dlb - 06-24-2005

Now you have a lot of time to install all the parts you bought off me B) Good to hear you're almost done !! Enjoy the 50 degree temps in Dubai - when I got off the plane I never felt heat like that - now I know how a turkey feels :lol:

Get yourself a "Rolex" in Dubai :lol: :lol: :lol: !! Safe flight home man.

Coming Home Soon... - NOS2Go4Me - 06-24-2005

Good to hear you're coming home. At least you're not in the clusterfack that is Iraq. :rolleyes:

Coming Home Soon... - scoobasteve - 06-24-2005

Good Stuffs....

Coming Home Soon... - Flofocus - 06-24-2005

Good stuff man!!

It was always great to hear when my dad was coming back from his postings.....always nice to see his face after a year or so.

Coming Home Soon... - ANTHONYD - 06-24-2005

Get home safe!