FocusCanada Forums
Clear Markers And Leather Wheel Cover - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Technobabble (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Focus on Appearance (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Clear Markers And Leather Wheel Cover (/showthread.php?tid=14742)

Clear Markers And Leather Wheel Cover - Jaspher - 06-10-2005

Finally received the APC euro clear bumper lights I ordered.
[Image: IMGP1293.JPG]

Wheelskins leather wrap steering cover. Took me almost 4 hours to install. It started getting dark halfway into completion. For those interested, Focus steering wheel is size C.
[Image: IMGP1292.JPG]

Clear Markers And Leather Wheel Cover - FocusTunerzx3 - 06-10-2005

How much were the clear corners?

Clear Markers And Leather Wheel Cover - Jaspher - 06-10-2005

FocusTunerzx3,Jun 9 2005, 08:26 PM Wrote:How much were the clear corners?
[right][snapback]113591[/snapback][/right]

$29USD from ebay.

Clear Markers And Leather Wheel Cover - ZX3guy2000 - 06-10-2005

They look good... Do you know about putting blue lights in them??? Are we allowed to do this and still be legal on the road???

Clear Markers And Leather Wheel Cover - paolo - 06-10-2005

ZX3guy2000,Jun 9 2005, 10:48 PM Wrote:Do you know about putting blue lights in them???  Are we allowed to do this and still be legal on the road???
[right][snapback]113616[/snapback][/right]

yeah, its called not turning on your park lights then your legal, but the minute you turn them on, blue lights is illegal for any other vehicle other than snow removal in the HTA.

BTW, what was so different from this steering wheel than your older one?

Clear Markers And Leather Wheel Cover - Zoom - 06-11-2005

paolo, he just put a leather wheel wrap on in. Look carefully at the spokes you can see where it is different.

Those blue lights are illegal, but I ran my set in my clear corners for almost a year with no hassles.

Clear Markers And Leather Wheel Cover - svt_rodg - 06-11-2005

ZOOM,Jun 10 2005, 11:59 AM Wrote:paolo, he just put a leather wheel wrap on in. Look carefully at the spokes you can see where it is different.

Those blue lights are illegal, but I ran my set in my clear corners for almost a year with no hassles.
[right][snapback]113679[/snapback][/right]
same here i never had a problem with my clear corners and stock bulbs, been almost 1.5 years now.