FocusCanada Forums
Poll: Meet Date? - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Focus Talk (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Poll: Meet Date? (/showthread.php?tid=14807)

Poll: Meet Date? - Spyder01 - 06-05-2005

Just a simple poll to see when members are usually free just incase there are future meets

Poll: Meet Date? - ANTHONYD - 06-05-2005

Saturday or Sunday usually works best for me.

Poll: Meet Date? - microbunny - 06-05-2005

ANTHONYD,Jun 5 2005, 06:46 AM Wrote:Saturday or Sunday usually works best for me.
[right][snapback]112715[/snapback][/right]

Same here

Poll: Meet Date? - Mason - 06-06-2005

Im off thursday, friday but Ill skip other days lol

Poll: Meet Date? - Raine - 06-06-2005

I don't work Sunday's so that's best for me

Poll: Meet Date? - redsvtfocus - 06-06-2005

I can meet as long as it is at night time...(weekdays talkin)...and on the weekends, lets say most of them Im off..! (or I'll make them off for me) :P

Poll: Meet Date? - dabigmandan - 06-06-2005

ya, saturdays and sundays are best for me too... DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE TO VOTE FOR!

Poll: Meet Date? - Frost__2001 - 06-06-2005

for me it's usually the mid part of the week, tuesday - thursdays, On the weekends I work 2 am - 12 usually, so early afternoon meets on the weekends are ok with me.

Poll: Meet Date? - NefCanuck - 06-07-2005

Spyder01,Jun 5 2005, 02:00 AM Wrote:Just a simple poll to see when members are usually free just incase there are future meets
[right][snapback]112706[/snapback][/right]

Saturdays are my best bet, I just have to plan ahead and make sure that no one else gets to my free time before I do <_<

NefCanuck

Poll: Meet Date? - NoiSeeVT - 06-07-2005

Work in the afternoons/evening during the week so weekends (Fri - Sun good for me)

David

Poll: Meet Date? - focuzedn2o - 06-07-2005

fri, sat or sundays good for me!

Poll: Meet Date? - Spyder01 - 06-07-2005

Depending on time and interest, I might setup another meet in July or August for a photoshoot near hwy7 + leslie area and then go for a cruise in forks of credit or sumthing

Poll: Meet Date? - Crazirich - 06-08-2005

HMM, monday i don't work, unless its on the race car, Tues usually race car, wed maybe, thurs racecar, friday hang with buds, saturday work, racing and friends, sunday racing and then to niagara falls, lundy's lane is the place to be. I'm busy alot. ALL should hit the FALLS sometime on a sunday night, i get out on the nights that the racing doesn't take too long to drive home from. But then who on here would make it there other than crazikev

Poll: Meet Date? - gabe - 06-10-2005

Saturdays are always good, then nights the rest of the days